• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Sinkie Mat Lone Wolf's mission of 72 Virgins in Paradise Foiled by ISD

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the topic of this thread, sinkie Mat lone wolf. Sinkie is Singaporean.
You have zero substance to highlight yr point. In desperation and typical moslem’s sheer, blind arrogance, you dig up whatever u can find abt Chinese. Finding nothing, you had to insult yr own intellect n highlight things happening in Taiwan n HK.
Unlike the Malay moslems adorning the current news with their nasty atrocities, you could not find anything abt Chinese to support yr claims.
Accept the fact - there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam. Just look at FB, how they backstab each other and the news, why they are prone to commit heinous acts when they think they are better than all other religion. They are so engrossed in perfecting their arab pronunciation and pretending to be a ‘holy moslem’ superficially that many of them have nasty black hearts due to the absence of God within their hearts.

Come on, you think the angmos are better, in the name of their god or not? From the brutal spanish inquisition, colonization, the shocking treatment of indigenous people in Canada and Australia, and now the senseless destruction and occupation in the middle east. Come on again, how did the victims offend them in the first place?

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, you think the angmos are better, in the name of their god or not? From the brutal spanish inquisition, colonization, the shocking treatment of indigenous people in Canada and Australia, and now the senseless destruction and occupation in the middle east. Come on again, how did the victims offend them in the first place?
Harlow mat,
When did I mention angmo?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the topic of this thread, sinkie Mat lone wolf. Sinkie is Singaporean.
You have zero substance to highlight yr point. In desperation and typical moslem’s sheer, blind arrogance, you dig up whatever u can find abt Chinese. Finding nothing, you had to insult yr own intellect n highlight things happening in Taiwan n HK.
Unlike the Malay moslems adorning the current news with their nasty atrocities, you could not find anything abt Chinese to support yr claims.
Accept the fact - there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam. Just look at FB, how they backstab each other and the news, why they are prone to commit heinous acts when they think they are better than all other religion. They are so engrossed in perfecting their arab pronunciation and pretending to be a ‘holy moslem’ superficially that many of them are religious, but non-spiritual.

Then how about ur xtian friend duluxe? Posted Islamic article fm faraway and condemned Muslims in Sinkieland? So why cant i post articles fm ur cheena country? Afterall they are Cheena spoke Kantonis and Hokkien. So u can insult Malay/Muslims everywhere? I cant? Wat kind of crap post is tat?

So now u shift to Islam? NP. Now u look at ur xtian pastor Kong Hee. How? Perfect? Misused of charitable funds! Wat have u to say? Heinous crimes? Want me to post all those sexual crimes committed by ur xtian clergyman?

Of course we should adhere to God's commandment. Hukum tetap hukum. The rest up to God to decide. Unlike u hypocrite xtian twist and turn the verses. Everything is halal now. Hahaha...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How ironic of u to write like this and yet the footnote on your comments wrote:
‘And we have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the Aalameen(al-anbiya’21:107)’
‘So be patient. The promise of Allah is truth. And let them not disquiet you who are not certain in faith (ar-rum 30:60)’
You just demonstrated how moslems are - unholy hypocrites pretending to be holy.

Tat post was not directly to u. It was directly to tat person. I cross path with him many many times. Always same topic. So i ignore him. But he still toll me. I did warn him no name calling or bring in father mother. But he still persist his old habit. So i have to piss him off lah. He simply love to smell my fart. Just watch him. For u NP. We can still discuss. But if kip repeating same old topic i may just ignore u too. Just move on to other topic lah if u wish to discuss. But then again fm all ur post seems like u already prejudged Islam/Malay. Is it still worthwhile to discuss further?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fm the time of the Crusades till now. They are still occupying foreign states and killing the innocents as i am typing now. Look at Syria, Afghanistan etc

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s bcoz none of those in Taiwan nor US, UK, etc are as bad as my 60yr old moslem lady neighbour whom I see almost everyday. She loved to peep into my pretty single neighbour n harassed her by putting nasty things like bedbugs,etc inside pretty neighbour’s house just bcoz the moslem woman has an imaginary competition inside her head n was jealous(This behaviour is typical amongst malay moslem women, they r boy crazy, even at nearly 60,some of them are paranoid if their husbands/bf might look at pretty women).
Her action peeping emboldened other male neighbours(mostly malays, one drug addict, etc) to peep into the pretty neighbour’s house. Daytime this moslem lady wears her elaborate mask(hijab), night time she roams at the corridor braless in her nightgown.
This is just one example of how bad moslems hv become as compared to 20 yrs ago. I’m well traveled, most of the ppl that have no qualms to be sinisterly cruel(even to their own family members, the more elaborate hijab n Arabic words they used to flaunt, the worse they are underneath that mask)when there is an opportunity, bcoz they lack spirituality. They think God practices favoritism n there won’t be any karma for their cruelties.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how about ur xtian friend duluxe? Posted Islamic article fm faraway and condemned Muslims in Sinkieland? So why cant i post articles fm ur cheena country? Afterall they are Cheena spoke Kantonis and Hokkien. So u can insult Malay/Muslims everywhere? I cant? Wat kind of crap post is tat?

So now u shift to Islam? NP. Now u look at ur xtian pastor Kong Hee. How? Perfect? Misused of charitable funds! Wat have u to say? Heinous crimes? Want me to post all those sexual crimes committed by ur xtian clergyman?

Of course we should adhere to God's commandment. Hukum tetap hukum. The rest up to God to decide. Unlike u hypocrite xtian twist and turn the verses. Everything is halal now. Hahaha...
I personally know a Singaporean Bilal who was very strict with his daughters, only to molest one of them when she was 19 n turned her world upside down. And yes, he was physically, verbally abusive to her throughout her life.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The latest news heard from my bookie friend staying at AMK 305 that special force raided a flat in 301 and arrested several mats confiscated weapons like M16, revolvers and drugs..cannot confirm anyone staying at AMK heard about it?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have zero substance to highlight yr point. In desperation and typical moslem’s sheer, blind arrogance, you dig up whatever u can find abt Chinese. Finding nothing, you had
Errr! Chinese news all in mandarin. Google in english cannot find anything.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest news heard from my bookie friend staying at AMK 305 that special force raided a flat in 301 and arrested several mats confiscated weapons like M16, revolvers and drugs..cannot confirm anyone staying at AMK heard about it?
Cannot be. Must be rumours. Malays are polite sincere people.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said

Singaporean ISIS Fighter Shown Executing Man in Video
The Straits Times
30 January 2017

A second propaganda video by terror group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) featuring Singaporean Megat Shahdan Abdul Samad has surfaced.

It is the first known video of a Singaporean participating in an execution for ISIS, which suggests that Shahdan is in some kind of leadership role, said S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) senior analyst Jasminder Singh.

Dr Kumar Ramakrishna of RSIS said this latest development drives home in a very strong way the dangers of being indoctrinated with extremist ideology.

“Singaporeans may think we are educated, but even people in our particular day and age, given exposure to extremist ideology, can be influenced to such an extent… where they can so dehumanise other people not seen to be part of their circle that they can just murder them in cold blood,” he said.

“It shows why extremist ideology is so dangerous and has to continue to be countered,” he added.

The new video is specifically timed to incite attacks at New Year celebrations, said Professor Rohan Gunaratna, head of the International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research in Singapore.

“At a time when ISIS is shrinking in its battle space in Iraq and Syria, it is sending a message that it is still capable of mounting attacks and terrorising the public,” he said. “With its core depleting and global expansion, ISIS will focus on propaganda in the coming months and years.”

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
(20-40)yrs ago - yes.
Not anymore now since they started wearing hijabs, emulating and idolizing the middle easterners, flaunting their Arabic, etc.
You do not feel it bcoz most likely u hv always been living here in Singapore. It’s like being inside a box, you move with the change.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally know a Singaporean Bilal who was very strict with his daughters, only to molest one of them when she was 19 n turned her world upside down. And yes, he was physically, verbally abusive to her throughout her life.

Ur posted is noted. But need concrete proof. U know right i can also say the same thing to ur race/pastor.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur posted is noted. But need concrete proof. U know right i can also say the same thing to ur race/pastor.
What I have written is based on real life experiences. Not just hearsay or made up stories. And I repeat, my intention is not to vilify Islam. Things like these need to be discussed to create awareness and implement some changes, with the hope that the younger generation will not go through the same negative experiences.
But if you see nothing wrong with yr community despite the constant news of moslems raping/molesting/abusing others(including their own flesh and blood), then it is not others who will suffer later. But your own community, (I sincerely hope not).

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I have written is based on real life experiences. Not just hearsay or made up stories. And I repeat, my intention is not to vilify Islam. Things like these need to be discussed to create awareness and implement some changes, with the hope that the younger generation will not go through the same negative experiences.
But if you see nothing wrong with yr community despite the constant news of moslems raping/molesting/abusing others(including their own flesh and blood), then it is not others who will suffer later. But your own community, (I sincerely hope not).
Oh go ahead and vilify the religion. Islam was not suppose to be a teligion. To the believers, religions are forms of idol worship. Something changed just 100 years after the death of prophet mohamed. There was a pogrom. Early text snd writings all disappeared. Nothing survived except the medina constitution in which mohamads name was included in the text.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank u for ur concern esp on matters pertaining to my race/religion. MUIS is well aware of it. I am sure they r not seating on their laurels. Of course abusg n rapg own chdn or minor is an abhorrent act! Justice must be served n punishment meted out to the max! I also strongly believe such crimes dont just confine to the Malays only. I m very sure tere r also cases fm the Cheena n Indian community. Why is it not or seldom reported in the media could be they wish to save themselves fm embarrassment, imo

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harlow mat,
When did I mention angmo?

Hello, i am a chink, not a mat, and i am proud of that! . By the way, we chinks are no better. Our most iconic chink Chairman Mao killed millions. You must understand, it's our human nature at work. It's not the race, it's not the religion, it is us, the most selfish species by far. We are just taking turns to do it. It's just that at this point in time, it's USA's turn.

George Carlin said, "Humans are the only species on Earth that deliberately kill members of our own species for personal gain or pleasure."

That, in a nutshell is what i am trying to say!