• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, one of the songs (from the movie Grease) in your video gave me a wicked idea.

How about a flash mob in front of a prominent police station in Sinkieland to perform this song as a parody:

I got chills.
They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control.
'Cause the power
Polis so lacking
it's so frightenin'!

You better shape up,
'cause I need a man
so my house’s not set on fire.
You better shape up;
you better understand
to protect my car you must.

‘Cos I paid that GST and COE.

You're NOT what we want.
(you are NOT what we want), o,o, oo, cowards.
NOT what we want.
(you are NOT what we want), o,o,oo, poodles.
NOT what we want
(you are NOT what we want), o,o, ooooo
The ones we need.
Won’t drop and run.

[video=youtube;wcdcciNsQbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcdcciNsQbg&list=PLUQm_sXfnaRYoO9AnHBhj-aW1XsvLmPpz[/video]

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a lot of the posters here are quick to comment without getting the correct information. The SPF has performed outstandingly , they knew what action to take, if this were in our neighbouring countries , imagine the consequences. We cannot afford any major backlashes.

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rot started from the top and permeated the whole civil service.

When performance measurement of the leaders are in the form of ROI's, dollars and cents instead of the more altruistic objectives like that of taking care of the citizens' welfare, the lower rungs are not willing to risk their lives.

Policemen are there just to earn a comfortable living, paying their mortgages and making sure their children pass their PSLE with good grades.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like a lot of the posters here are quick to comment without getting the correct information. The SPF has performed outstandingly , they knew what action to take, if this were in our neighbouring countries , imagine the consequences. We cannot afford any major backlashes.

Well said. I have added to your points.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It means the whole TOTAL DEFENCE concept is nothing but a load of BULLSHIT. Every body involved so cock-up, policemen run away, police cars overturned and burnt, paramedics not defended, fire engine driver panic and "langa" police car trying to escape.

It becomes a bad joke like the "Mee Siam Mai Hum"

Command and control not working, response of riot police took too long (hours); not that little red dot is a very large country to traverse from point A to point B.

Only look good on NDP Wayang Show with impressive display of equipment and men. In real life, SHAMBLES just like the SMRT breakdowns and diversions of human traffic etc.

Total Defence, ahahahaha!

Remember this song?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another pro-establishment shill.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies and gentlemen, we have another pro-establishment shill.

Being pro establishment is bad, at least we do not have the problems our neighbouring countries are facing. Come on, a lot of posters here are just adding the extras without finding the facts. Remember we are born here and this is our home.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being pro establishment is bad, at least we do not have the problems our neighbouring countries are facing. Come on, a lot of posters here are just adding the extras without finding the facts. Remember we are born here and this is our home.

i will fully support you all the way.....thank you brother :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are wise, pragmatic and brilliant
will support your stand all the way...