• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
548049_322069041211582_2081210099_n.jpg

PAMmF.jpg

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hello i am being charged with fraud ah kong pls help me god help me.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the wheel has turned and Con Hee is now preparing to stay in a cubicle with no mattress for the next 20 years.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Con Hee can be assured of his security guards' competence that surpasses Sentosa Cove's hundred times.....lol.

Confirm have gym but not so sure of swimming pool though.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con Hee can be assured of his security guards' competence that surpasses Sentosa Cove's hundred times.....lol.

Confirm have gym but not so sure of swimming pool though.

Don't know what's the fuss about. Freedom can never put food on the table. What's most practical to Singaporeans is bread and butter. And in this regard, PAP can proudly say that they have succeeded in turning an uninspiring fishing village into the most modern and developed prison in the world in less than 50 years.

ShiroiLuke

Guys, let us cool down.

The main point over here is not defaming or bring down Christianity over here, which I always believe.
Pastor Kong Hee is arrested for misused of the funds in CHC which is meant to be Charity purposes, personally am not a member or supportor of CHC because of some bad experience with CHC.

But let us look at it in another point of view.
Pastor Kong Hee is arrested for certain reason, the CHC members supports him for another reason.
Pastor Kong Hee, standing as their spiritual leader would always be as Holy and Saint just like Jesus Christ to his followers.
The reaction of the CHC members is little out of hand, but as long the judge sentence is not yet confirm, the followers will continue to act as such so there is no point to do or say anything negative to them.

From my point of view, Pastor Kong Hee is another human being. He may have the ability to lead, he have the charisma to charm his followers, a tongue gifted to talk very well. BUT HE IS JUST ANOTHER HUMAN, just like you and me. And human make mistakes.

I had jot down my views on my personal blog at God's Will, if you are interested kindly take a look.

My stand is simple, Christianity is not at fault - Members of CHC is not at fault.
Kong Hee is the one did the mistake, and no matter what happens he must face the music.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know what's the fuss about. Freedom can never put food on the table. What's most practical to Singaporeans is bread and butter. And in this regard, PAP can proudly say that they have succeeded in turning an uninspiring fishing village into the most modern and developed prison in the world in less than 50 years.

And so they have managed to flood the place back to a fishing village once in every 50 years, the lastest prediction has changed to once in 25 years!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Conflict of interest? Edwin Tong, GPC Deputy Chairman for Law is Lawyer for Kong

Kong Hee's defence counsel is Edwin Tong, deputy chairman of the GPC for Law and Home Affairs......

Will there be a conflict of interests?

Edwin had raised some issues in Parliament over the cpib cases. Will he also raise this case in Parliament?

Will the AG be intimidated?

http://local.pap.org.sg/candidate/edwintong

More importantly, is Edwin Tong a CHC member, or at least a Christian who subscribes to the prosperity gospel doctrine?

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC ,Timely reminder to other false prophets to shape up and work within rules/laws .

CHC , Ming Yi & NKF gave bad image of themselves to the public through their leaders who abused their authority because of greed and desire to have a jet set lifestyle. The punishments meted out for previous offenders may not be severe enough that facilitated more offenders to commit similar offences.

With CHC now in the headlines ,there is no doubt about it that there are hard evidence to convict the alledged offenders. This is certainly not the end of such offences , there are many who are still not caught .......just like the underaged prostitute's case involving 80 persons .......for all you know another 80 who had used her services were smarter and were not caught . Everyday , such offences are committed by various stratas of males who are out for some extra curricular activities but how many are exposed or caught ? So if you are lucky , you get away without the newsmedia shaming you . Can we be so sure that those reporting the cases in the newsmedia are also not into it? I will be surprised if they are as innocent ,without any excitement in their life.

In a similar vein , Peter Lim & Ng Boon Gay are no different from the above offenders , they are enjoying themselves like other CEOs , senior ranking officers , VIPs unfortunately they were caught .In the army , we have been taught , you can do anything you like but dont get caught !

Now that this is in the limelight , I hope those who are practitioners of 'illicit sex, CBT, corruption" etc will lie low and stop being too greedy or else they will end up in the same fate as above culprits. They must learn to stop when it is enough and NOT continue with their tricks like no tomorrow. Imagine if Durai & Ming Yi had lived humbly with their accumulated wealth , they would have been respected till they kick the bucket . Unfortunately , because of greed and smooth sailing in their modus operandi , they continued to enrich themselves and spend lavishly attracting so much attention that landed them in Changi Holiday Inn. But they are considered very very lucky with the short stay in Changi.

I am not sure how long Kong Hee will be staying there , if he is given the order . Since this recent spates of crimes surfacing , I hope the others who are in similar "profession" will take heed.

I know of a friend who attends a church in Marine Parade , also a very high profile church where the pastor , wife & daughter are being idolised . They dress up like superstars except not yet to the same music route like Sun Ho. This pastor Lawrence Kong is a Magician , he is like Dvid Copperfield or Houdini in status ...trying to be a real big star too. When he conducts magic shows , the congregation will "fully" support the tickets ...not cheap too ! He's also one who will dress to kill , so is his wife and daughter in super young outlandish leather ( 60 years old in age ),metal button attires. Being the Chief pastor ,he imagines himself to be same rank as "...." ,he will not meet the ordinary church goer during service instead one will see himon a large TV screen . His disciples , also known as Pastors will conduct service with smaller groups and in between they will have intervals for the attendees to pray for the Chief pastor & his family's safety /well being ? It is really quite strange that the worshippers consent to stop for a good 10 minutes just to pray for him & his family before they continue with the sermon.

I was shocked when he told me about this revelation , I will be very concerned if this religious leader is conducting himself in this manner. however, when he goes for official interviews , he and his family members are so decently dressed and they are completely different from their 'normal' days in church. It makes me think they are treating religion & their followers as their own possession , strangely enough these followers seem to be in a spell and are very obedient ,they never question themselves why they are still believing in this leadership.Week after week they donate their monies , the church is very wealthy too . Their style is similar to the CHC way of worship , rock concert to attract the young and innocent . I personally do not encourage rock music ,pop or outlandish dressing in a place of worship , especially a Church . The holiness and christian way of life should not gel with such activities tp preserve the good image of a holy abode.

Hope fully, all these will change for the better , church must be seen in the contemporary manner , traditional hymns will be the order and not POP , metallic music . Heard that another maverick is a Pastor Prince who has a church as big as CHC , someone told me he drives a car which is describe my some that look like a ship !I dont think such lifestyles will give a good image to the worshippers .Please do everything in moderation , too much monies will cause a person's downfall.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC ,Timely reminder to other false prophets to shape up and work within rules/la

For those who call themselves prophets, repent.
Did you speak out against Kong Hee and his wife earlier when it was so obvious they were living in sin?

For those Christian leaders who sat on NCCS, especially together with Kong Hee whiel he was there, repent too.
Did you speak out to him about it?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC ,Timely reminder to other false prophets to shape up and work within rules/la

LK started out well when they were in SLF building....luv his sermons.

But once he indulged in magic, I dun feel comfortable and stopped attending.

It's like Merlin the magician preaching about Jesus on Sundays. Bizarre.

M

Mdm Tang

Just return from downtown ;

KH and 4 very stiff necks ;

rejecting all offers ...

M

Mdm Tang

ET not comfortable taking this case.

M

Mdm Tang

KH bail $500k put up by wife's parents.

The balance 4 who put $500k x 4 = S$2m ?

A&G est legal bill for x 5 at

least S$3m to open file ;

money from where ???

Many runners and Tau Peh Kongs

unfolding day by day ...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suspicion of 'foul play' started 10 years ago. Only now discovered after 2yr probe. How to explain the 8 yr gap? Pity all the members of CHC. They sure look like fools to me. KH doesn't behave or live life like a normal pastor for sure.