• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee to Sun:

"Don't look up. They are watching. Now listen carefully. I will only say it once. Go to our house in LA and look for the golden dildo that I always use. Inside the dildo is a treasure map. Find the treasure map and you will find the money. Wait for me in Vegas. now go!"

"Golden dildo", shouldn't it be the horse face to the horse man?

M

Mdm Tang

Mdm Tang, can you put some para or not? like that hard to read leh.......

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.comPublished on Jun 26, 2012

City Harvest's Crossover Project lies at heart of CoC inquiry

At the centre of the inquiry by the Commisioner of Charities is the City Harvest Church's Crossover Project and the misrepresentation on the use of the charity's fund.

The project was set up in 2002 purportedly to use Sun Ho's secular music to connect with people and reach out to non-Christians.

By 2003, it drew flak, with an individual alleged in the media that the Charity was funding Sun Ho's music career. Although he apologised later and retracted his allegations, the church had stated that they had not funded her music career.

However, unknown to the executive members of the board, the church's funds were used to run the project, said the CoC. At least $23 million was used over three years, the CoC said.

Funds from the church were diverted to finance the project under the guise of donations to its affliated church in Kuala Lumpur between December 2007 and May 2010.

The church - City Harvest Church Kuala Lumpur - then transmitted the monies to support the project in the United States (US).

Donations and tithes to the church were also transferred into a private fund known as the Multi-Purpose Account used to fund the project. Between April 2007 and March 2010, the funds used for purported expenditures of pastor Kong and his wife amounted to approximately $600,000 and $3 million respectively.

Pastor Kong's company sold over $3 million worth of merchandise to the church, but did not disclose his interests. Although he refunded the royalties, amounting to about $770,000, he was reimbursed for them from church funds.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

Jim Bakker the US TV evangelist who was convicted and jailed for fraud on release flew to Singapore courtesy of the local idiots Calvary Charismatic hurch. He addressed a huge rally at the National Stadium and supposedly gave a stirring speech where he claimed he faced his demons in jail and renewed his faith in god and once again became "born again christian" He then supposed to have asked the local idiots to join him in prayer to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Imagine his first engagement fully paid on release was to Singapore.

Kong will do the same and seek more "support" from the local idiots again.

You guys are celebrating too soon. Even if he is jailed, once he is released he will go back to CHC and preach saying "by god's grace, I am now given a second chance to preach and take more money from my sheep. If you want to have the same grace that I enjoyed, please give generously after the service. I also need some spare change to pay for alimony as my wife dumped me when I was in jail".

Given the stupidity of CHC goers, they will forgive and give.

T

TuaTeetu

The real idiots are the ones who believed politicians can solve the world's problems.

And let us not go into those wooden and ceramic idols.

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real idiots are the ones who believed politicians can solve the world's problems.

religious idiot are no different from politician idiot . they belongs to the same mentality .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why SGP is such a blessed country is because of the existence of faith.

No religion country is cold and selfish and no directions.

Like all the names you mentioned above.

Cold and selfish? Irreligious countries like Denmark, Sweden and Norway are renowned for their welfare system that takes care of the weak and vulnerable. Their donations to poor, developing countries are also highest in the world in terms of proportion of gross national income. How warm and caring are Muslim-majority countries in the middle east? How warm and caring is Hindu-majority India? How warm and caring is the largest christian cuntry in the world, USA? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AncientPieceofPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh really? You ugly fucking slant-eyed Christian chink. Wooden and ceramic idols? Let us not go to a bastard fugly chink like you or your invisible God creature also.

Let us go the next superior invisible true God that is Allah Himself, and see how His followers teach you filthy banana chink kafirs a lesson.

PS You fucking garbage Chink bastard swill. Even a retarded donkey's dick looks way better than your assfuck face.

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us not go to your bastard mother too you fugly dumb bastard banana chink. Like you're so smart too huh? Kneel down before me and suck my dick ugly chink, and maybe I'd give that a consideration.

You fucking slant-eyed yellow garbage. You stupid chink!

T

TuaTeetu

These Nordic countries were formerly traditionally Christians societies.

Once a believer you future generations will be blessed.

But there are still whackos like Brevik and Magnotta.

US is not caring? Day in day out talk about Muslim people dying in Syria.

Which Muslim countries give a rat ass about their brothers and sisters in Syria?

With so many gods in India. Why are they are still in a big mess?

Why do you need so many when one is enough?

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to topic.
How to prove that the money is misappropriated?
If the money is indeed used to fund the couple's lifestyle in LA, the staff, the networking, the MV, etc, these can be argued to be in the name of the Crossover Project. What's more, members donated with full knowledge of this.
Maybe I am missing something. Perhaps at the end, he will only be charged under some technicalities, non-compliance with some paperwork. A slap on the wrist.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These Nordic countries were formerly traditionally Christians societies.

Once a believer you future generations will be blessed.

But there are still whackos like Brevik and Magnotta.

US is not caring? Day in day out talk about Muslim people dying in Syria.

Which Muslim countries give a rat ass about their brothers and sisters in Syria?

With so many gods in India. Why are they are still in a big mess?

Why do you need so many when one is enough?

enough warning for you !!!

T

TuaTeetu

wah religious topics got so much response

I think it is about time to close the religious folder.

Look at Pastor Kong thread!!!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?121176-Breaking-News!Pastor-Kong-Hee-And-Pastors-Arrested-And-Charge!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
enough warning for you !!!

Boss, watch this video and you'll know why I try my best to resist the temptation of debating with PAP supporters, Christians and other brainwashed individuals. It's hazardous to your health. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;wMFPe-DwULM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMFPe-DwULM[/video]