• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For those who want to know how a horse face look like.

20120626.201855_cityharvestchurch.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Q40X84q-Sqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q40X84q-Sqs[/video]

one stupid woman interviewed said that ppl should not show off their wealth ...what a idiot comments by her meaning that its ok to cheat money but be smart .

one delusional guy even said ..." well , the verdict is not out yet what " . must be their memebers :wink:

one woman even said " if you give with a charitable heart , i think this should not be affecting us " . i supected that woman is also their member .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha, whose? the lawyer's or the conman's?

both ...that sentence can be used for any situation by anybody ...its a " powerful " words ..dont play play ...once you know when and how to use that sentence , confirm delusional ppl believe in you :wink:

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

For those who want to know how a horse face look like.

20120626.201855_cityharvestchurch.jpg

Kong Hee to Sun:

"Don't look up. They are watching. Now listen carefully. I will only say it once. Go to our house in LA and look for the golden dildo that I always use. Inside the dildo is a treasure map. Find the treasure map and you will find the money. Wait for me in Vegas. now go!"

Last edited:

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh isit? I thot it's only changi prison..........................

Changi Prison will get an upgrade soon. Maybe a Executive Wing, with a Dining Menu; Spa goven the number of luminaries coming in:

1. The SCDF Chief
2. The CNB Chief
3. The 48 Underaged Guys
4. The SPH guy
5. The infamous 5 City Harvest@Changi

jw5

Loyal
Kong Hee to Sun:

"Don't look up. They are watching. Now listen carefully. I will only say it once. Go to our house in LA and look for that golden dildo that I always use. Inside the dildo is a treasure map. Find the treasure map and you will find the money. Wait for me in Vegas. now go!"

Hahaha, this reminds me of the classic comedy Allo' Allo'

This is from Wiki:

Michelle "of the Resistance" Dubois (Kirsten Cooke) – Leader of the local "French Charles de Gaulle (the one with the big 'ooter) Resistance", she is responsible for coming up with elaborate plans to help the British airmen escape, and plots for blowing up German ammunition trains and lorries. Whenever she concocts a plan, she gathers everyone around and issues her invariable instruction of "Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once" followed by issuing the vital information. Whenever her plans are thwarted by someone else's stupidity, she rebukes that person "You fool!" She pretended to fall in love with René, but only to stop him leaving the Resistance. Michelle is also the only French character in the series who speaks English.