• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wrong !

[h=2]Kong Hee reaches out to supporters on Facebook[/h]Posted by temasektimes on July 5, 2012

After a hiatus of five days, disgraced founder of City Harvest Church pastor Kong Hee has resumed posting on his Facebook again to reach out to his supporters.
In less than 10 hours, he posted 6 messages on his Facebook wall including one testimonial from a CHC member and another show of support by two members to ‘keep calm and carry on praying.’

He shared a twitter post by a member Cecilia Chan on an interview given by a Adeline Khoo to the Straits Times during which she recalled the help given to her by his wife Sun Ho when she was down and depressed.

Kong Hee was charged last Wednesday together with four other CHC board members for misusing up to S$50 million dollars of the church funds to further the music career of his singer wife Ho Yeow Sun.

Below are some comments left by his supporters on Facebook:

“We will always always always always belived in you Pastor ♥” – Yan Ping

“康希牧师,陈牧师和team, 神的计画和一切的奇跡及作为,只有神的子民才能够明白。加油,我们爱你们和CHC.” – Andy Ming

“”No weapon formed against you shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against you in judgement You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. And their righteousness is from Me.” Says the Lord (Is. 54:17). NEGU (Never Ever Give Up) Pst. Kong:smile:” – Andrea Khoo

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

that comes the question. Who is he?:confused:

The so-called himself pastor is none other than a lecturer for ...

"Character building" is experiences which teach you some of life's lessons; lessons like keep your word, pay attention, don't run with sharp objects. Many character building experiences hurt and may contain a "significant emotional experience". With a little good luck, you will live through them and be a better person.

This kind got group hugging sessions or not, huh ? :biggrin:

group-of-people-hugging-thumb15520392.jpg

It seems like there are some fake churches run by successful MLM salesmen to sell gospel like another product.

[video=youtube;EprQGmZ3Imw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprQGmZ3Imw[/video]

Salesman : Do as I say, don't do as I do.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal

from c3churchwatch website:

"Phil Pringle is in Singapore supporting CHC, while Kong Hee and others follow court procedures. Kong Hee looks up to Pringle and his prophetic words. It was because Pringle ‘prophesied’ to Kong that he would own the SunTec City in 1997 that influenced Kong Hee and CHC to make the move."

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“We will always always always always belived in you Pastor ♥” – Yan Ping
they can't blame us scolding them daft isnt it?:rolleyes:
“康希牧师,陈牧师和team, 神的计画和一切的奇跡及作为,只有神的子民才能够明白。加油,我们爱你们和CHC.” – Andy Ming
oh, a PRC with an english trying to be cool joining the church?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I posted this earlier....

Finally, in my opinion, all religions are a man made phenomenon to address man's fear of his own mortality. Nothing wrong in believing. It might help us to understand our lives and prepare for the end peacefully. But, "God" gave us something that differentiates us from "his" other creations...an ability to analyse and think for ourselves. We really don't need to congregate in a church, synagogue, temple or mosque on specified days of the week to be good, decent human beings. And we certainly should see through the forms and rituals, i.e. smoke and mirrors that the so called leaders of these religions use to exercise controls over us.

hi bro, then can i ask, buddhism and christianity, i still think.buddhism more right and wont
make people go suku suku like those chc.

comment?or i m wrong?

Cuberos

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi bro, then can i ask, buddhism and christianity, i still think.buddhism more right and wont

comment?or i m wrong?

Christainity Islam are all VIOLENT religion.
Buddhism is by far a peaceful one....

Cuberos

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was from CHC many years ago...a young man then converted when i followed my friends to CHC...I left as i was disgusted by these money face seeking organisation...i am now a Buddhist...peace from the heart..

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is something wrong with the ah kong's teachings. strangely ah kong ask his congregation to luv his wife ah sun even though this ah sun is not acting and behaving appropriately.

Ah kong said in his website that "He is happily married to international pop artist Sun Ho and they have a son, Dayan. ":oIo:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

comment?or i m wrong?

CHC people are suku, but they don't represent Christians at large.
I met a lot of suku Buddhist too. Does that mean Buddhism makes ppl suku?

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

He shared a twitter post by a member Cecilia Chan on an interview given by a Adeline Khoo to the Straits Times during which she recalled the help given to her by his wife Sun Ho when she was down and depressed.

he BRAGGED about this incident. his wife HELPED ONLY ONE TIME and to ONLY ONE PERSON... very big deal. is this ONLY one incident going to change people's minds?:oIo:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

he BRAGGED about this incident. his wife HELPED ONLY ONE TIME and to ONLY ONE PERSON... very big deal. is this ONLY one incident going to change people's minds?:oIo:

Of course they helped some people. Saddam Hussein also helped a lot of people wat. Saddam even built a lot of orphanages too that helped a lot of kids you know?

Its spin time now for CHC. They even got this back up dancer by the name of Gina Lum to testify that she was inspired by the China Wine music video to be Christian knowing very well that this music video is controversial.
So what happened to Gina when she first watched the video? 'Oh Sun danced and sang so slutty! Lets go join Christianity!'
CHC leadership is behaving in a disgusting manner with their spin machine man!

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

comment?or i m wrong?

I meant all religions. But, I have to admit that Buddhism is closest to the ideal of a way of life to achieve peace at the end. Of course there are also the worshipping rituals that are man made....

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just because CHC is bad doesn't mean buddhism is good. Buddhism is a philosophy to live a truthful life. For them there is no God, but silly Buddhists create Gods including their holy trinity like Kuan Yin, Buddha, maybe Kuan Yew. Same silly Buddhists are seen along Geylang whorebelt with their many 'churches', some done up like caves. Their members are vegans who malnourished themselves eating food of little nutritional value. We often take bets identifying the Buddha types, they walk like living dead, and pray towards anything resembling a shrine or temple like Indian temples, market tua pek kongs, chanting which sounds like "owe money pay money om." Conmen monks do the same, you see their members dumping seafood in the sea, throwing m&d-crabs and cockles in deep water where they perish immediately. The one at Bright Hill is among the richest, with near monopoly on Buddhists cremation business. Ice-cream monks don't come cheap. $600 per prayer session at wakes.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just because CHC is bad doesn't mean buddhism is good. Buddhism is a philosophy to live a truthful life. For them there is no God, but silly Buddhists create Gods including their holy trinity like Kuan Yin, Buddha, maybe Kuan Yew. Same silly Buddhists are seen along Geylang whorebelt with their many 'churches', some done up like caves. Their members are vegans who malnourished themselves eating food of little nutritional value. We often take bets identifying the Buddha types, they walk like living dead, and pray towards anything resembling a shrine or temple like Indian temples, market tua pek kongs, chanting which sounds like "owe money pay money om." Conmen monks do the same, you see their members dumping seafood in the sea, throwing m&d-crabs and cockles in deep water where they perish immediately. The one at Bright Hill is among the richest, with near monopoly on Buddhists cremation business. Ice-cream monks don't come cheap. $600 per prayer session at wakes.

Your post shows you know farkall about the true philosophy of Buddhism.

Y

Yip Hon

Was told Hong Leong's Founder KHP wake S$28k per nite.