• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ten years of hard work is really for the spotlight... All the eye balls now on them - their unique way of reaching to the non-christians, CHC famous liao!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come PAAP not scared of him ah?

he just open his mouth and say vote pap out becos his police , judge suck...

immediately
PAP will lose 33,000 votes

Another entity worth noting is the SOKA chaps. Every National Day, they will participate in one way or another. They have the numbers to compete with CHC's 33,000.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
konghee01.jpg
FgpPk.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kong Hee should not be charged for what he did then people who pass off gold plated jewellery as the genuine article to pawnshops should not have to face the LAW either. Willing seller, willing buyer!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another entity worth noting is the SOKA chaps. Every National Day, they will participate in one way or another. They have the numbers to compete with CHC's 33,000.

A few years ago on one evening, I alighted at Aljunied MRT station and walked towards the direction of the smaller Lorong numbers along Sims Ave.

A petite and slim middle-aged lady was walking behind me. I saw that she was wearing a nice dress made of translucent cloth, and she was wearing a g-string underneath (I could see the outline of the underwear). She looks more like a teacher or librarian. Tiong or local I couldn't tell.

After a while, she turned right and entered the front door of the Nichiren Soshu Buddhist Association HQ, between Lorong 21 and 19.

Nichiren is affiliated with Soka Gakkai.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few years ago on one evening, I alighted at Aljunied MRT station and walked towards the direction of the smaller Lorong numbers along Sims Ave.

A petite and slim middle-aged lady was walking behind me. I saw that she was wearing a nice dress made of translucent cloth, and she was wearing a g-string underneath (I could see the outline of the underwear). She looks more like a teacher or librarian. Tiong or local I couldn't tell.

After a while, she turned right and entered the front door of the Nichiren Soshu Buddhist Association HQ, between Lorong 21 and 19.

Nichiren is affiliated with Soka Gakkai.

Thanks for the information. When free, I will 'ambush' her since I am always in the vicinity of Geylang.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two recognised cult groups in S'pore - JW and Moonies.

There's another Korean (Christian?) cult group that operated in Singapore.
I was approached by their people during my stint in university.

http://jmscult.com/

It was called the GACP 'Global Association of Culture and Peace' and YDG 'Youth Developer Group'. It was even listed as one of the official ECA organizations by the university.

It had many seemingly secular front groups operating e.g. cultural exchange, cheerleading, modelling etc.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's another Korean (Christian?) cult group that operated in Singapore.
I was approached by their people during my stint in university.

http://jmscult.com/

It was called the GACP 'Global Association of Culture and Peace' and YDG 'Youth Developer Group'. It was even listed as one of the official ECA organizations by the university.

It had many seemingly secular front groups operating e.g. cultural exchange, cheerleading, modelling etc.

My guess - could be a front for the Moonies. Arranged marriages part of their menu.

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not mistaken, these two organizations (Soka Gakkai & Nichiren Shoshu) have parted ways due to some differences in the 1990s.

They are quite bitter towards each other now.

These organization doesn't seems to be mainstream recognized forms as well and chose to interpret things differently.

Also a grey area as well.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tammy Leow Hello MODERATOR, it'd appear that you're monitoring, deleting comments & blocking people who aren't supporters of CHC.

How despicable. *rolls eyes*

Comments made by EX-CHC members stating legit ugly encounters with CHC before they left, ALL removed.

What have they done wrong? Most of them weren't spouting nonsensical rubbish. Nothing BUT facts.

As far as I've read, those encounters weren't trying to bring down KH!

You could have addressed their ugly encounters. If restricted from posting online, you could have send them a private message.

- But no. You did nothing of that sort. Happily deleting comments.

By deleting comments are you, CHC, silently agreeing to those actions?

P/S If my comment gets deleted cos I'm a neutral & not a CHC hardcore, maybe what I'm about to type next will save my comment from being banished into the Unseen World of CHC.

"WO AI NI KONG HEE!"4 hours ago via mobile · 8.

http://www.facebook.com/konghee

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tong Foo Cheong A rally call to Dong Kee's devotees: please show your support for Dong Kee. Keep him company every day when he is in jail. Draw up a roster whereby all of you take turns to visit him. If he is in jail for 7 years, that will be 2,555 days of non-stop visitation.

Alright, who wants to be the first to step forward?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the soka
I went there once
it is something like japanese god
you must chant and chant inside the hall

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samantha Wong ‎@Tammy, Many people's that are commenting the facts was blocked and deleted. Of cos they are monitering, people's that are blocked and deleted please add me. Thanks! And so what now KongHee? Block me? Delete? Oh please don't because as same as Tammy (WO AI NI KONG HEE)54 minutes ago · 4.Samantha Wong Want add faster add cause later he delete or block us liao. haha...35 minutes ago · 3.Tammy Leow ‎@Samantha Wong Hahaha I smiled when I read the "wo ai ni kong hee" part :wink:

Yes, they were! Tragic.

People like Simon Teo, Esis Ho (?) and Broom Boombroom. If you scroll up, you can see comments directed to Broom etc by supporters but comments by the blocked are no where to be seen!

And I doubt they can see your comment cos one of the 'rejects' pm-ed me that she can't even see the profile anymore :( Maybe after seeing my comment & realised people knows that comments r being moderated, he'll stop.

Again, "WO AI NI KONG HEE"