• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luke 13:28 (NASB) "In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves being thrown out.

Will there be crying & gnashing of teeth of the CHC congregation that they pray for forgiveness for their leaders? or will they be praying that God take care of the evil people who bring them to Justice?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB_face.jpg

The next person to be arrested and charged should be con-artist Joyce Leong (Kelong Kong's diciple) of Joy Riders.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear SBF Brothers and Sisters

i ask for your understanding in these difficult times and pray with me. Satan is always there and never far. Unity is the key. We have successfully milked the gullible, the stupid, the dumb and the ignorant all these years. All the hardwork will go to waste if we do not come together and cross this hurdle.

Just as I asked for your help and understanding to launch my wife'e music career, I again ask the same to come forward, sell your HDB flats, sell your cars, sell your disposable assets and send it to our defence funds. I need to pay for the upkeep of my house in LA, Singapore and many other places. I also need to keep up my lifestyle for the good of god.

Your in God and only God.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for clinton666's right of reply on his pastor's behalf before casting stones. :cool:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear SBF Brothers and Sisters

i ask for your understanding in these difficult times and pray with me. Satan is always there and never far. Unity is the key. We have successfully milked the gullible, the stupid, the dumb and the ignorant all these years. All the hardwork will go to waste if we do not come together and cross this hurdle.

Just as I asked for your help and understanding to launch my wife'e music career, I again ask the same to come forward, sell your HDB flats, sell your cars, sell your disposable assets and send it to our defence funds. I need to pay for the upkeep of my house in LA, Singapore and many other places. I also need to keep up my lifestyle for the good of god.

Your in God and only God.

amen, go forth and multiply my money as myriad as the stars

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"All you Spastic Maggot Retarded Dogcums,:oIo::oIo:
This is the way of the world,
my pastor Kong Hee will be rewarded richly in heaven for the suffering he is going through_

sign : Clinton666 :oIo::oIo:"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flock's anticipated comments in media on Pastor Kong's arrest...

"Let us not pre-judge anything. Until they are found guilty, we should keep an open mind."

"There must be a mistake in the accounts, and with Pastor Kong's arrest too. The latter is not capable of such things. And I will continue to buy my way to heaven this Sunday by donating 15% of may salary to demonstrate my faith in him and the church."

"Anything he does, he does for God. And there must be a reason for what he has been accused of doing. He is after all, only human too. God bless."

"It is important that we focus on what the church is doing, not what Pastor Kong is being accused of. We need to stay the course and will continue to pray for his safe return to the pulpit."

neilgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
ming yi... charged for 50k unauthorised loan , got jailed and his character was assassinated in the media..... & this Durai fella paid himself 600k + plenty of mischiefs with money.... but ONE THING in common to them
====> at least both did good for the society at large,

... now this CHC case, 24m SGD (and probably countless undiscovered) and who in the society have they help?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ming yi... charged for 50k unauthorised loan , got jailed and his character was assassinated in the media..... & this Durai fella paid himself 600k + plenty of mischiefs with money.... but ONE THING in common to them
====> at least both did good for the society at large,

... now this CHC case, 24m SGD (and probably countless undiscovered) and who in the society have they help?
mingyi ok no comments...but durai? what greater good? he raised money but 10% went to patients only.......the bastard behaviour just like the pappy white scums........enriching himself and his cronies while giving pittance and neglecting those that need help.