• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMPAIGN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMP

His writeup on his facebook is lame. I dont understand what it means by "The troll has won".
Firstly how can you trust anyone who take maid's nude picture or show his own backside to the world, my goodness.
If he is convinced he can contribute to society despite this decade old scandal, he can always use Bill Clinton as an example.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMP

I have doubted the motives and intention of NSP and SC since the 90s but I have given them the benefit of the doubt as long as they play their part and fight the PAP without sabotaging other opposition parties.

Even before this recent flip-flop, I still hope that they could win some seats in the coming GE.

Not anymore. They have betrayed our trust and I only want to see them disappear from Singapore's political scene forever.

They should know that in the Internet era, they cannot hide their misdeed for long.

Next target: SDA!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

NSP really too much by asking for 31 seats to be contested ???
Most of NSP candidates are useless lau ah peh.
These NSP ah peh thought that they are so good and can beat PAP.
NSP ah peh, please lah, the a mirror and look at your face ?
NSP ah peh, dun be so greedy next time, your mouth and stomach is so small and want to get chok.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

His writeup on his facebook is lame. I dont understand what it means by "The troll has won".
Firstly how can you trust anyone who take maid's nude picture or show his own backside to the world, my goodness.
If he is convinced he can contribute to society despite this decade old scandal, he can always use Bill Clinton as an example.

What an unprofessional asshole Steve Chia is. Taking aside this flip flop debacle, one can sense a hint of childishness and bitterness over the shitstorm he himself cooked up.

Come on...was it not true that he took nude photos of his maid? Was it also not true that the NSP renegaded on their initial intentions?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Real gold does not fear real fire.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wp in
Pap tin pl out.
hooray for singaporeans .

Agreed !!

Good bye to Kate Spade of MacPherson!!

Can't hide behind Woody Wood Pecker any more!!

One to one u r Finished!!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed !!

Good bye to Kate Spade of MacPherson!!

Can't hide behind Woody Wood Pecker any more!!...One to one u r Finished!!

Ya, it looks like Ah Ru can beat this kate spade wanna-be any time if one to one contest is held, no more Woody to hide for cover.

Defeating TPL is sure going to look similar to LLL defeating that Dr Arsehole in PE election.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rumour has it that NSP will collapse and not even participate in GE2015.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are the farker that he intend to sue for causing him to lose his face, reputation, fortune and virginity

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rumour has it that NSP will collapse and not even participate in GE2015.

I am not surprised.

With Ms Poa resignation for reneging on earlier decision not to contest in Macpherson and Steve Chia's flip-flop, all the credibility for the party has completely disappeared. They might well close shop and call it a day.