• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Now Mahathir claims that Anwar's sodomy case was framed

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your evil filthy brown whore mother is the keling nigger cumdumpster. Fuck off. Pui!
Still angry that this website is up after sucking Shanmugam's lanjiao? Bet your chow hai is leaking Indian cum as we speak you keling cock-sucking degenerate slut. Diu lei loh moh goh chow hai, pui!!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still angry that this website is up after sucking Shanmugam's lanjiao? Bet your chow hai is leaking Indian cum as we speak you keling cock-sucking degenerate slut. Diu lei loh moh goh chow hai, pui!!!
Oh so you are another Cantonese criminal bully son of whore smearing and insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui your Cantonese whore mother phua cb. And keling cock sucker is you suck Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate cock to do evil to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victim representative is obviously non cantonese name.

However, NONE of the victim’s families apparently received the compensation money. This may be why, in 1992, Soon Kian Seng represented 238 families in Negeri Sembilan to seek compensation worth USD200 million and a memorial from the Japanese govt.
No Cantonese fighting against Japanese and sent to build railway? Ya probably none or few and that’s why victim representative is non Cantonese. Why not cantonese victim representative? So many Cantonese in Malaysia isn’t it?

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Cantonese fighting against Japanese and sent to build railway? Ya probably none or few and that’s why victim representative is non Cantonese. Why not cantonese victim representative? So many Cantonese in Malaysia isn’t it?
Was your grandma a comfort woman? Getting her chink ricehole ripped apart by little 5'5 Japs :biggrin: Indians must have fun with your cheebye, making Nanking seem like a joke

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem with malaysia politician. Once winner will tried the same trick press his enemy down. No wonder malaysia currency keep dropping and no solution. The country leader is a joke

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am your Cantonese neighbor. Can you stop screaming AHH SHIIOOK AHHH SHOOOK while you're getting fucked by sewer dwelling third world slumrats at night? You're being a nuisance and waking up the whole neighborhood. While I know you're a cheap prostitute, can you be more discrete and refrain from yelling at the top of your lungs the next time Kumar and Raj shove their smelly brown penises in your cheebye? Thanks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was your grandma a comfort woman? Getting her chink ricehole ripped apart by little 5'5 Japs :biggrin: Indians must have fun with your cheebye, making Nanking seem like a joke
Obviously your Cantonese whore mother is the descendant of your Cantonese comfort woman grandmother. No wonder you son of dirty whore so cheap paid to suck keling cock to do evil to so called same race. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am your Cantonese neighbor. Can you stop screaming AHH SHIIOOK AHHH SHOOOK while you're getting fucked by sewer dwelling third world slumrats at night? You're being a nuisance and waking up the whole neighborhood. While I know you're a cheap prostitute, can you be more discrete and refrain from yelling at the top of your lungs the next time Kumar and Raj shove their smelly brown penises in your cheebye? Thanks
You Cantonese son of whore only way of winning is to suck keling cock and tell evil filthy lies of a virgin being prostitute. No wonder can’t make it big anywhere from Malaya to Philippines to USA. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously your Cantonese whore mother is the descendant of your Cantonese comfort woman grandmother. No wonder you son of dirty whore so cheap paid to suck keling cock to do evil to so called same race. Pui!
Schizophrenic bitch, you ought to have your mouth and chow hai sewn shut. Much more suitable than a straitjacket for a mentally ill delusional bitch like you lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my late aunt was a 抗日分子and escaped from Malaya. @Beria you Cantonese son of whore got such relative or not? Obviously zero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schizophrenic bitch, you ought to have your mouth and chow hai sewn shut. Much more suitable than a straitjacket for a mentally ill delusional bitch like you lol
I state facts is called delusional while you tell lies to harm me is called normal. Such self entitlement of shameless criminal bully Cantonese son of whore. Want to win last word go to my Facebook to spew your evil filthy lies of me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my late aunt was a 抗日分子and escaped from Malaya. @Beria you Cantonese son of whore got such relative anymore? Obviously zero.
Your aunt was a chink sex slave who escaped from her Japanese captors, bet her pussy smells like fish and soy sauce

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
I state facts is called delusional while you tell lies to harm me is called normal. Such self entitlement of shameless criminal bully Cantonese son of whore. Want to win last word go to my Facebook to spew your evil filthy lies of me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!
Fuck you slut, I hope niggers and Indians rape you to death

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your aunt was a chink sex slave who escaped from her Japanese captors, bet her pussy smells like fish and soy sauce
That’s your Cantonese whore mother and you are the dirty pussy product evil coward hide in forum to bully woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you slut, I hope niggers and Indians rape you to death
Slut is your dirty Cantonese family women that open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast hide in forum to act garang but first one to suck keling cock and jap cock. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to attack me dare not go Facebook. What an evil coward self entitled criminal bully. Your @Beria Cantonese whore mother didn’t raise you well. I will die of shame to have such a son act garang in forum but actually first one to suck keling and jap cock. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
1669894422274.png

What the fuck Gan Shiok Bin? What did you do to your client?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/1683396785/videos/673102551035625/

In this video, Dr M explained that Anwar's sodomy case was a set-up where Anwar's enemies paid Rm5m to frame him.

Dr M said he has just received the actual explanation from those involved which he didn't have previously.

Poor old snake is trying so very hard to avoid being investigated for his huge ill-gotten wealth.

We also now know why old snake went all out to prevent DSAI from becoming PM of Malaysia.
It's payback time
Dr M now 阴沟里翻船 liao