• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Now Mahathir claims that Anwar's sodomy case was framed

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He betrayed the voters and sabotaged his own gomen.
Word was, even without dr m and bersatu, PH was going to win the previous election. Dr M knew that and volunteered to help get malay votes by joining in.
If he had resigned without sacking entire cabinet, chances of continuation is great as they still had the numbers although slim. But he sacked the gomen first before resigning.
His only aim it was thought, was to deny anwar ibrahim and DAP from ruling the country.
And after that he never support Anwar...if he did Anwar would b PM. Thank goodness the electorate saw through his schemes

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt if Japan paid this money. Anwar is bluffing as usual.
Imagine the amount japan will have to pay china, philippines. Manchuria, korea and tauiwan at that tine were under japanese occupation.
ya, I dun think the bloody nippon kias ever paid out anything... they even rewrite their school history books.. :geek:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/1683396785/videos/673102551035625/

In this video, Dr M explained that Anwar's sodomy case was a set-up where Anwar's enemies paid Rm5m to frame him.

Dr M said he has just received the actual explanation from those involved which he didn't have previously.

Poor old snake is trying so very hard to avoid being investigated for his huge ill-gotten wealth.

We also now know why old snake went all out to prevent DSAI from becoming PM of Malaysia.

fb link iz broken zzzz

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg. daim is going to burn in hell.

Anwar: I Have Evidence Against Tun Daim Abuse Of Position To Amass Wealth.​

7a9b9f9d6a48668d64cc70abbb65dae9

By admin

Posted on November 28, 2022

u2.jpg

PKR President Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today suggested that Tun Daim Zainuddin will face “sleepless nights” if the former becomes prime minister, warning that he will never stop uncovering alleged scandals involving the latter.

Anwar pointed to Daim being named in the leaked Pandora Papers, but insisted there is nothing personal between the two despite the latter’s criticism against him and call for him to retire from politics.

“He, as the last person who wanted to see me as the prime minister, would have sleepless nights. I assure nothing is personal, although I had assumed the finance minister post after him.

“When I brought up the issue of the Pandora Papers where they squandered billions of dollars and he was named in it, he didn’t answer. I took up the issue not because of Daim but because he had to reply,” he told a press conference here.

In a veiled reference to Daim, Anwar also said that those who allegedly benefited from corruption should not preach about the issue and good governance and corruption.

“People who have squandered and benefited from 1MDB and other scandals, treated Malaysians as fools, you have squandered the money you have to pay back. You cannot go around the country saying you want good governance and no corruption but benefited from deceit,” he said.

In an interview with the media last week, Daim had named Anwar as one of the leaders who should retire and give the opportunity to younger leaders.

Daim also claimed that Anwar had blocked Rafizi Ramli from going up PKR’s hierarchy, blaming him for Rafizi’s previous loss for the post of party deputy president to Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali.

In October last year, the so-called Pandora Papers — documents obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) on tax havens preferred by the rich and powerful — had listed Daim among those implicated.

According to the documents, the companies and trusts held by Daim’s children, wife or known business associates jointly were worth at least £25 million (about RM141 million).

Anwar has called for the papers to be investigated and had asked for the matter to be debated in Parliament, although it was rejected

Source : Yahoo

ANWAR : I HAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST TUN DAIM​

Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim says he has evidence against former finance minister Tun Daim Zainuddin on the latter’s alleged abuse of position to amass wealth.

Anwar told reporters today that he was even willing to assist the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) into investigations on Daim, if need be.

“I have the evidence… from those years sometime ago which has been filed (shelved).

“MACC should also carry out its duties professionally in this matter. It has been going on for quite sometime, so they (MACC) shouldn’t be afraid to do their job.”

Source : NST

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anwar: I Have Evidence Against Tun Daim Abuse Of Position To Amass Wealth.​

7a9b9f9d6a48668d64cc70abbb65dae9

By admin

Posted on November 28, 2022

u2.jpg

PKR President Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today suggested that Tun Daim Zainuddin will face “sleepless nights” if the former becomes prime minister, warning that he will never stop uncovering alleged scandals involving the latter.

Anwar pointed to Daim being named in the leaked Pandora Papers, but insisted there is nothing personal between the two despite the latter’s criticism against him and call for him to retire from politics.

“He, as the last person who wanted to see me as the prime minister, would have sleepless nights. I assure nothing is personal, although I had assumed the finance minister post after him.

“When I brought up the issue of the Pandora Papers where they squandered billions of dollars and he was named in it, he didn’t answer. I took up the issue not because of Daim but because he had to reply,” he told a press conference here.

In a veiled reference to Daim, Anwar also said that those who allegedly benefited from corruption should not preach about the issue and good governance and corruption.

“People who have squandered and benefited from 1MDB and other scandals, treated Malaysians as fools, you have squandered the money you have to pay back. You cannot go around the country saying you want good governance and no corruption but benefited from deceit,” he said.

In an interview with the media last week, Daim had named Anwar as one of the leaders who should retire and give the opportunity to younger leaders.

Daim also claimed that Anwar had blocked Rafizi Ramli from going up PKR’s hierarchy, blaming him for Rafizi’s previous loss for the post of party deputy president to Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali.

In October last year, the so-called Pandora Papers — documents obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) on tax havens preferred by the rich and powerful — had listed Daim among those implicated.

According to the documents, the companies and trusts held by Daim’s children, wife or known business associates jointly were worth at least £25 million (about RM141 million).

Anwar has called for the papers to be investigated and had asked for the matter to be debated in Parliament, although it was rejected

Source : Yahoo

ANWAR : I HAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST TUN DAIM​

Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim says he has evidence against former finance minister Tun Daim Zainuddin on the latter’s alleged abuse of position to amass wealth.

Anwar told reporters today that he was even willing to assist the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) into investigations on Daim, if need be.

“I have the evidence… from those years sometime ago which has been filed (shelved).

“MACC should also carry out its duties professionally in this matter. It has been going on for quite sometime, so they (MACC) shouldn’t be afraid to do their job.”

Source : NST
N Diam was given a high position by madhatter when he was the PM the 2nd time round.