• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!!!! I was told the whole family is at GH now!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the ang dee is actually 05-08. Holding back news so nation can celebrate NDP and ironically on Yahoo reported that he will be "immortalized on screen".
machiam Feng Fei Fei who asked for news of her death be delayed so her fans can celbrate CNY?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes....sekali he is there to get his head transplanted to a young man's body......live for another 50 years!!!
More good years!!!

why u all so "lidat" .... keep longing for his demise?
GOD ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMMORTAL .... outlive all mortals

I am a "tiong", call me "sinkie tiong" also can
like my nick???
thank you

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best case scenerio....

Father dies...
Son's cancer relapse...
DIL kena fatal accident (plane crash)....

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its true, take it as a punishment from heaven don't allow him to past National Day. I wish it's true.

Bro, if he passes away on National Day, then Singapore will no more celebrate National Day. Otherwise, it would appear as if Sinkies are celebrating his demise every year. You know red and white matters cannot mix.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later this evening Pinky will do his usual National Day message on TV right?

Must observe him.. If his eyes bit puffy and red, then somethin must have happened back home..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later this evening Pinky will do his usual National Day message on TV right?

Must observe him.. If his eyes bit puffy and red, then somethin must have happened back home..

His wife had sex with him, against his will. :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many police outside and inside the hospital from my lastest info.
LKY not die on Monday. Is hospitalize on Sunday.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't want to get my hopes all high yet.. Tomorrow for at least 30 mins I switch on my TV and see the live NDP Parade..

Not because I want to see the whole stupid silly circus show but I just want to see whether the Old Fart will be present for the Parade as usual or not..

The answers to all of our questions will be answered tomorrow afternoon..

If the Old Fart is present tomorrow, there'll be a massive disappointment as usual.. Holiday mood will be abit flat..

If he's not seen at the Parade tommorow, then there's hope for a massive celebration this weekend..