• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Amos guilty of BOTH charges !

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
fair enough
but do remember that it was the evil SPD who made use of a gullible 16 year old.

I can only remember the evil PAP who wanted to prosecute a gullible 16 year old but had no balls to send him to jail. Instead they wanted probation for him! When PAP charged him as an adult, they ended up using kids gloves during the sentencing.

No balls... dun charge Amos as an adult lah.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another "Slaughter the Chicken to frighten the monkeys" PAP strategy! Works best only on the DAFT SINKIES, in other countries these strategy would have resulted in defiant civil unrests with a change of govt.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video]http://sg.screen.yahoo.com/singapore-screen-picks/amos-yees-first-words-leaving-124442111.html[/video]

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another "Slaughter the Chicken to frighten the monkeys" PAP strategy! Works best only on the DAFT SINKIES, in other countries these strategy would have resulted in defiant civil unrests with a change of govt.

This election must use our votes to the wisest to bring democracy and justice back to our society. LKY is now a piece of history...we ll meet him next world. As of now, let us take care ourselves and get back our freedom!!! The LKY legacy must go it's no more relevant in our society today!!!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
who cares what turds like you remember :rolleyes:

I can only remember the evil PAP who wanted to prosecute a gullible 16 year old but had no balls to send him to jail. Instead they wanted probation for him! When PAP charged him as an adult, they ended up using kids gloves during the sentencing.

No balls... dun charge Amos as an adult lah.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
who cares what turds like you remember :rolleyes:

Straw poll at the ground show support for WP at Aljunied has shot up to75% despite all the bad publicity by the garmnt machinery. My frend stay there say without grant who care the sinking fund which is like reserves go in cannot come out. WP has instead use its cashflow to take care of citizens and many in Aljnied are v happy. My frend say any snap election in Aljunied now WP garanti 70% votes!!!! Heard other GRCs nearby also preparing to change TC.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i heard that rumour too. :biggrin:

Straw poll at the ground show support for WP at Aljunied has shot up to75% despite all the bad publicity by the garmnt machinery. My frend stay there say without grant who care the sinking fund which is like reserves go in cannot come out. WP has instead use its cashflow to take care of citizens and many in Aljnied are v happy. My frend say any snap election in Aljunied now WP garanti 70% votes!!!! Heard other GRCs nearby also preparing to change TC.