• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Amos guilty of BOTH charges !

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the judge a Christian??

The judge is a "Kaur". What religious group do you think she belongs to?

Y this matte stir so big on a small boy.

"Small boy" but with a big mouth. An ill-mannered, too clever by half fuckwit. He is disrespectful, has extremely poor manners and a huge ego that belies the little life experiences he has beyond his school and filthy bedroom.

His father should slam his head harder onto the concrete floor to get into his thick young skull that his crass behaviour and uncivilised conduct is unacceptable.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
people who really believe in his cause will stand firm and die for the cause.

why did your hero cockalorum anus yee agrees to a probation report which will require him to undergo counselling and probation?

He is not my hero.
And, he is merely a 16-yrs old boy.
Can the state court be mercy on his non-criminal case?
If he was jailed for scolding Chris and LKY, then the previous says of "dark streets" and "future terrorists" should also be punished even heavier.
I just like to see fair treatment to all sinkies regardless of races, religions, family/ party connections etc.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
amos-yee1.jpg

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human Rights Watch issued the following statement following Amos Yee’s conviction:

“Criminalizing free expression by anyone who dares mock the powers that be is a tried and true practice of the Singapore government, and Amos Yee is the latest victim. Singapore excels at constructing excuses to justify its gagging exercises but the charges that were brought against Yee are a stretch even by Singapore’s usual practice. From an international rights perspective, nothing Amos Yee said about religion in his famous video about Lee Kuan Yew justified these criminal charges against him. Given what circulates on the internet these days, convicting Yee with transmitting an obscene representation is laughably arbitrary and a new low for restricting freedom of expression. Yee was right to point out that even the bail terms that barred him from using social media are a gag order were designed to strip him of his right to free expression.

“The reality is convicting Amos Yee was all about publicly punishing a youthful dissident who dared besmirch the image of the recently passed leader, and intimidating anyone else who might think of doing the same in the future. Singapore’s actions to criminalize Yee’s statements run contrary to international human rights standards and are a dangerous affront to freedom of expression. Singapore has once again proved that those who speak their minds in the city state do so at their own risk. No wonder the youth of Singapore are increasingly worried about their future – since their government seems doggedly determined to gag their words on social media, and shut down news portals putting out stories that doesn’t agree with the government’s political line. This is a dark day for freedom of expression in Singapore.”

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is indeed a blessing to be a ANG MO.. :biggrin:
even though i dont know what you mean, but you sound like you are real angry,
it is just a exchange of opinion. surely you can do better,
you are beginning to act like your loser turd hero anus yee.
are your turd parents proud of you as well?

Allow me to translate for you: He's gonna send 1000 Indians belonging to the lowest caste to fuck your mother until her cunt is torn to shreds!

Begreifen?

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a parent's nightmare !

Every night your mother got to clean your shit ...

( Acknowledgement of Quote by Grace Fu, Minister in PM office )

Dun think so lah.... so many PAP doggies and bitches who miss sucking & licking the old goat's prick & sperm will rush to lick his sperm even from the floor.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well deserved punishment for being unrepentant.

If I am the judge I add this to the charges.

If I were a PAP sychophantic judge, I would send him to jail for life and 50 strokes of the rotan per year till he is 65.

Then LHL would offer the judge a big bonus.

Queen E would make grant a knightship to the judge for defending the integrity of Thatcher.

India PM would reward Judge Kaur a two-week free holiday in Mysterious India.

JohnTan and Zeroo will offer themselves to serve her for a year.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Execute the little farka!!!

e744ded9-78f6-4f19-8fd8-f65fa5f3e768.jpg

For once, I agree with you.

When can you arrange that?

Execution by firing squad would be fabulous. CNN, Aljazeera, BBC and other international news agencies will be there to broadcast live.

Maybe you could be the one to fire the shots?

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were a PAP sychophantic judge, I would send him to jail for life and 50 strokes of the rotan per year till he is 65.

Queen E would make grant a knightship to the judge for defending the integrity of Thatcher.

So, from the today's verdict which has none of your wishes, you are agreeing that Judge Kaur is non-partisan, fair and just , is it not ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you stupid or what? Go figure out. Is there a judge in sinkapore that does not kowtow to the PAP?

That is what you said....

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
don't you see it? why do u think Anus is told to undergo the counselling sessions and probation?
the court and the PAP is giving him a chance and an excuse for a lighter sentence, that is why.
Anus should be thanking them.

Do not simply buy into those stories by the opposition who are saying that the PAP are all out to get Anus
The SDP is using Anus as a political tool to score some points for themselves and it will eventually backfire.

He is not my hero.
And, he is merely a 16-yrs old boy.
Can the state court be mercy on his non-criminal case?
If he was jailed for scolding Chris and LKY, then the previous says of "dark streets" and "future terrorists" should also be punished even heavier.
I just like to see fair treatment to all sinkies regardless of races, religions, family/ party connections etc.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have friends of Indian names with X-tian believers.
Name does not tell the person religion.

Those are exceptions, because the majority who have "Malay" or "Arabic" or "Muslim names" (unable to give an example) are Muslims, although I know a Major (Amin) in the SAF in 1980 or 1981, who is a Christian.
I know of an Anita Kheira (Kheira is a Punjabi name) who is Christian.
In SG, I would submit that a majority of women who has a name like "Kaur" is probably Sikh.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q: Why do Sikh men have the last name Singh and all women, have the last name Kaur?

A: Singh means a lion and Kaur means a princess. In Sikhism these titles eliminate discrimination based on “family name” (which denotes a specific caste) and reinforces that all humans are sovereigns and equal under God.

This tradition started because through the last name one could distinguish what caste one belongs to. Just by knowing the last name they would say, “Oh, you are the lowest” or “You are the middle” or “You are from high class”. Thus Sikh Gurus eliminated the last name from all the Sikhs so that no one could distinguish the caste and achieved equality for all Sikhs. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Singh as a last name to all the Sikh men and Kaur to all the Sikh women.

Women were not treated equally before the time of the Sikh Gurus, and so to ensure equality, a movement for women’s liberation was started five hundred years ago with the Sikh faith. The Guru said, “You are my beloved princesses, my daughters. You must be respected. How can this world be without you?” He cautioned men for being rude and bad to women. He said, “Without women this world cannot be. So, give them the rights, and give them equal respect they deserve.” Women are humans and all humans deserve equal rights.

Normally, when a woman would get married, she would take the last name of the family she gets married into. Since Guru eliminated the last name, he said, “You don’t have to take anybody else's name. You are an individual, you are a princess, and you can keep Kaur as your last name.” It gave women a lot of self-respect.

Related Information
Do Sikhs believe in equality of all humanity?
Do Sikhs believe all humans are equal spiritually too?
What is the role and status of women in Sikh society?
What is the contribution of Sikhism in the upliftment of women?
Why do some Sikhs still use Gill, Sandhu, Sidhu etc. as their last name?

http://realsikhism.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1248311895&ucat=7

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sikh names
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sikhs have a given name and one or both of a surname and a Khalsa name. The surname may be a family name or a caste name. A Sikh woman does not change her faith name when she marries.[citation needed]

On becoming a Khalsa, the Sikh undertakes the obligation to wear the physical symbols of this status (unshorn hair, turban, comb, steel bracelet, drawers, and dagger) and takes the name "lion", usually romanized as Singh, if a man, or /kaur/ "princess", usually romanized as Kaur, if a woman. (Note that Singh is spelled irregularly: it is written /singh/ but pronounced /siṅg) These names reflect the strong egalitarianism of the Sikh religion. They were originally intended to replace the Sikh's original surname, which was often a caste name.

Some Sikhs do replace their original surname with their Khalsa name, but many retain their original surname and add the Khalsa name before it. Thus, a man born/Saṃdīp Barār/ may become /Saṃdīp Singh/ but more likely will become /Saṃdīp Singh Barār/. Similarly, a woman born /Haraparīt Gill/ may become/Haraparīt Kaur/ or /Haraparīt Kaur Gill/.

Sikhs use a set of several hundred given names, all or nearly all meaningful, usually with a religious or moral theme. For example,/Ujjāl/ means "bright, clean, holy". A family often selects a name for a child by opening the Sikh holy scripture, the /Gurū Granth Sāhib/ to a certain "aang" and choosing a name that begins with the first letter of the first word on the "aang". Given names are not in general associated with a particular gender. Sikh names are non-gender specific and are bisexual with same suffixes used for the two genders. There is however, a gender connotation attached when pronouncing a name, say Parkāśh for example; it may be either male or female, but/parakāśō/ is female while/parakāśū/ is male.

Modern Sikh families living in bigger, cosmopolitan cities, have adopted names from other communities as well. For instance, in New Delhi you might find a Sikh girl named simply Amita. In this case, the second name Kaur has been done away with and more significantly, the name Amita is unlike any conventional Sikh first name and is, in fact, a name more commonly associated with a Hindu girl. Some Sikh girls take on last name of Singh, a practice more common in larger cities. Some believers maintain that this practice of naming without using the word Singh or Kaur is manmat (Against the will of the Guru) and is prohibited in the Rehat Maryada (The way of living of Sikhs).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_names

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not simply buy into those stories by the opposition who are saying that the PAP are all out to get Anus
The SDP is using Anus as a political tool to score some points for themselves and it will eventually backfire.

I just want to see fairness and justice in our society.
The fairness and justice should not be just talking, but to be seen by public.
It appears that they become political playground of the established.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
fair enough
but do remember that it was the evil SPD who made use of a gullible 16 year old.

I just want to see fairness and justice in our society.
The fairness and justice should not be just talking, but to be seen by public.
It appears that they become political playground of the established.