• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking: Liew Mun Leong ‘retires’

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liew Mun Leong retires from CAG, other public service and business roles after court's decision on Parti Liyani case
10 Sep 2020 07:47PM(Updated: 10 Sep 2020 07:49PM)

Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Changi Airport Group chairman Liew Mun Leong announced on Thursday (Sep 10) that he is retiring from his public service and business roles.
This comes after a recent decision by the High Court to acquit his former maid Parti Liyani of charges of stealing from his family.

Advertisement

"After much deliberation, I have decided to bring forward my retirement from the various public service and business roles with Changi Airport Group, Surbana Jurong, Temasek Foundation, and Temasek International with immediate effect," Mr Liew said in a statement to the media.
"Those who know me, will know I am passionate about the roles and missions of these organisations. I do not wish my current situation to be a distraction to their respective boards, management and staff, amidst their many critical priorities."
He added that throughout the investigations and trial, he and his family members had cooperated fully with the police.
"The High Court has made its decision. I have faith in our legal system and respect the decision of the High Court," Mr Liew said.

Advertisement

I understand that both the Attorney’s General Chambers (AGC) and the police are now conducting reviews of the matter. Should it be required, my family and I will continue to provide full cooperation to both AGC and the police."
Mr Liew and his family had accused Ms Parti of theft in 2016.
She was acquitted by the High Court last week of all charges.
Source: CNA/ga(gs)

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Related to familee sure bo tai ji , money still keep n take, all same pack of wolves cover each other.This old man really lan jiao lang, and also chee hong person from the look, look hump siap to me, sorry for being honest.Same look as yhe ex MRT CEO fat CB, how come all related n incapable can earn so much, world is funny

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will have another cushy job pretty soon. Unless the transgression is too severe e.g. murder and treason, the mafia Familee always takes care of its own. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A maid from Indonesia can br8ng down a elite? Even sinkies incapable of doing such a thing.

Sinkies want instant gratification, and are usually chickenshit. Few of them have the appetite to endure four years of legal warfare with the establishment.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20200910-230101.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about this case involving multi-deployment of maids? not one, but many.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-tidying-house-lee-siblings-informed-ho-ching

'After Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s will was read on April 12, 2015, she again kept both Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee posted on all that she had done including the items loaned to NHB, Mdm Ho said. “In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will,” she added.'

Reactions: jw5

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He thinks retire can get away is it? He made it sound like he was v generous and willing to cooperate with the authorities.

Who the fuck does he think he is? If they want him to cooperate, he will lan lan have to comply right? Does he even have a choice?
Retire? Euphemism if I ever I heard one. More like no choice, quit or forced to quit.

Worse thing is that LML & family continue to show no remorse for causing this miscarriage of justice. Scumbags, pieces of shit, black hearts.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A maid from Indonesia can br8ng down a elite? Even sinkies incapable of doing such a thing.
This is the perfect real life example of Animal Chess strategy .. where only the weakest piece (mouse) can defeat the most powerful one (elephant) on the board.

Animal Chess is a Chinese game played by children so I understand if the concept is too complicated for your m&d brain to grasp