• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING!! Ginfreely is Covid+. Batu Caves close for 69 days!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1663310097980.png

Let me give you a song to match your status.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile, it's a good chance to give Batu Cave a good flush!

You should wash your vulva with warm water. If you’d like, you can use a mild soap that won’t irritate the skin — but this isn’t necessary.

Spread your lips apart and gently cleanse around the folds, using a clean washcloth or your hands. Avoid getting water or soap inside your vagina.

In addition to washing your vulva, it’s a good idea to wash the anus and the area between your vulva and anus every day.

It’s best to wash “front to back” — in other words, wash your vulva first and then your anus. Otherwise, bacteria from the anus can spread to your vagina, which can cause infections.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering gansiokbin tio covid will wear bra as maybe will get chill etc .
Also tio covid can hear whistles?
I wonder who's going to buy food for her 7 days self isolation. If she leaves home, can tio charged in court. (?) She got any friends boh?

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who's going to buy food for her 7 days self isolation. If she leaves home, can tio charged in court. (?) She got any friends boh?
Gansiokbin tio covid we need to think for her :eek: :roflmao:
I don't think she got friends to settle food for her.
She either have to break the law or call grab food.
Unless some volunteers from sbf. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin tio covid we need to think for her :eek: :roflmao:
I don't think she got friends to settle food for her.
She either have to break the law or call grab food.
Unless some volunteers from sbf. :biggrin:
Most important is if she tao tao go out next 7 days, don't create electronic record trail like pump petrol or buy food use card or phone to pay.

Pay cash no trace.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure did she visited clinic or kept a secret and go out ?
Actually she damn kumgong lor. Why she post on Facebook and announced to the world for fuck. Some more she is so well known by SPF and she uses real identity. Knn, really self pwned champion.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually she damn kumgong lor. Why she post on Facebook and announced to the world for fuck. Some more she is so well known by SPF and she uses real identity. Knn, really self pwned champion.
Yes that just came to my mine. K SHAN also will know about it. Another self pwn of hers .
The whole world knows it now.