• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: AWARE EGM change to Suntec due to leak about the EXPO ruse!!

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, that's terrible...I wonder what Francis Thomas and Harry Tan would have to say...probably turning in their graves:rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

I'm told that there is also a late Vivian Quek who must not be forgotten...and he might just arise from his grave becos of these nonsense.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FRIGHTENING.......looks like another D-Day is happening here in Singapore .....

I hope police riot squad and gurkhas standing by.

Is this another sign that the emperor is loosing his hold on Spore :confused:

In the past, everyone behaved themselves & would ask for blessing from the godfather before attempting a coup. Now you have this dispute of ideas :rolleyes:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These brainless Christians make me sick. There was a vintage Chinese aircraft with dragon motifs and my born again with no brains friend declined to pose next to it. They should up their ante and have nothing to do with all the Loongs. Vote for Loongs, see Bruce Lee movies, visit Kowloon or even go to China.

You are more right than you probably know. About 15 years back, an Anglican 'priest' ordered a century old antique table found in St Andrew's Cathedral (Anglican HQ) destroyed because it had dragon motifs on its legs. This was despite the fact that it had been donated to SAC by a benefactor many decades earlier.

If their past is any indication of their future, fear the Singaporean Anglicans.