• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: AWARE EGM change to Suntec due to leak about the EXPO ruse!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

We just receive a tip-off from one of our informant that the AWARE EGM venue has been changed due to intense pressure from the new media after we exposed that the “Transformation Conference 2009″ co-host by COOS will be held at the Singapore EXPO too on the same day.

The new venue is:

Read here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=8579

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thiolibans gives me an impression of headless chickens. By changing the venue, they are as good as admitting that they were hoping to leverage the Christian event for turnout and support, and unfortunately, they got found out.

Their PR adviser should see it as an opportunity to re-state their non-religious intentions, come out in the open, and blatantly say that any event near the venue, regardless of religion, has no impact on the EOGM, precisely because they know where they stand - and where they stand, religion is not a factor. That would have led them back on the attack path.

Thio and her clique is currently on the defensive, and they are mishandling the situations so badly right now, it's almost painful to watch.

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh. I expect to read this in the press tomorrow siah. I wonder whether they will highlight the fact about the "coincidence" that 40 churches are holding a seminar at Singapore Expo. seow char boh

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
X'tian Taliban Thio is getting desperate. She wants to boast to angels, saints and prophets that she teach the hedonistic bapoks a lesson before she dies.

What a gall!

Between bapoks and thio, latter is a greater evil.

Why?

Bapoks are eventually killing off each other due to POOR HYGIENE during their lustful make outs. Peasants should let nature selection resolve this strange problem.

Well educated peasant Thio did not realized her so called Holy Book is a bad translation of the torah with addition chapters appended to deify her apostles' teacher.

If she is successfully, more wannabes will run amok and eventually e Moslems will step out to stake their claims regarding morality. This is the worst nightmare for the regime and peasants, stupid religious goons making war over dumb holy books.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Thio gets her way in Aware, her goon admirers will be embolden and fan out to impose this religious beliefs on more peasants.

One prime target is the Dragon Boat Association.

Why?

Because the Dragon is the symbol of the devil, the primary antognist of the thio's deity, so dragon boating must be banned throughout the country?!

Last edited:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the worst nightmare for the regime and peasants, stupid religious goons making war over dumb holy books.

That happened many times over the centuries. But you know what? While "stupid religious goons" die by the millions, the peasants stay alive.

Moral of the story? In religious fights, clear a space, stay a peasant, and stay out of the way.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
many young peasants, brainwashed by frantics often view the world from the viewpoints of their cell (cult) leaders and pastors.

many do not know the orgins of their holy book, let alone the aim of missionaries' aim to supplant local religious beliefs.

for example, peasant actor Chor Chu Meng is a classic example, he now earns some $$$ appearing as a salesman for various groups. They revel in joy when he condemn his old idol worshipping ways. Peasant Chor is a funny bloke who cannot take no for answer, any honest peasant will tell him that his various tricks to solve his medical ailments are in vain, yet he trusted con men and blamed their idols. Interestingly when a x'tian tells him that his condition has been concluded, he suddenly listens and accepts his fate, strangely the doctors' could have done the same thing.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thiolibans gives me an impression of headless chickens. By changing the venue, they are as good as admitting that they were hoping to leverage the Christian event for turnout and support, and unfortunately, they got found out.

I agree

A good lawyer does not make a good PR or marketing person, Dr Thio and gang had clearly displayed that.

They could have choosen a venue like Suntec Singapore Conference Hall or some halls, heck even the basketball hall in Geylang to show their intentions but they chose to be near a major Christian convention, turning the matter with AWARE from a secular struggle laced with religious intent.

Even if the new AWARE were to win the EGM, the coming social and even religious fallout is soething they will never be able to handle.

This would be the end of AWARE as we know it.

A sad ending to the fight for gender equality in Singapore.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought only members can vote. So what advantage does near or not near Christian event have? PR disaster.. bad choice

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are more right than you probably know. About 15 years back, an Anglican 'priest' ordered a century old antique table found in St Andrew's Cathedral (Anglican HQ) destroyed because it had dragon motifs on its legs. This was despite the fact that it had been donated to SAC by a benefactor many decades earlier.

If their past is any indication of their future, fear the Singaporean Anglicans.

If Thio gets her way in Aware, her goon admirers will be embolden and fan out to impose this religious beliefs on more peasants.

Why?

Because the Dragon is the symbol of the devil, the primary antognist of the thio's deity, so dragon boating must be banned throughout the country?!

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought only members can vote. So what advantage does near or not near Christian event have? PR disaster.. bad choice

With the backing of their Church and their fellow symphatisers, I have this uneasy feeling that the new AWARE team will suddenly have an overwhelming number of new members to hijack and support them this coming EGM.

Watch and see !!!!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the backing of their Church and their fellow symphatisers, I have this uneasy feeling that the new AWARE team will suddenly have an overwhelming number of new members to hijack and support them this coming EGM.

Watch and see !!!!!
I just don understand why you guys are fretting over the NEW AWARE . They are not going to turn SIngapore into a Christian state. Let the woman go fight out for themselves.

There is no solid evidence that the OLD AWARE is preaching GAY AND LESBIAN is totally acceptable. Students are welcome to try out your sexuality. Did the old aware do that ?

But i do not condone gay and lesbian from using AWARE to forward their own agenda. Let face it , lesbian and Gays are unnatural ! If there are more gays and lesbians, the fate of HUMAN will be finish. We will not have babies. The whole HUMAN race will be wipe out in no time.

Why are you guys so afraid that the NEW AWARE will impose their Christian value ? It just another secular organisation. PAP wont allow such leftist or rightist view to surface in Singapore , same for ISLAM !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
many young peasants, brainwashed by frantics often view the world from the viewpoints of their cell (cult) leaders and pastors.

many do not know the orgins of their holy book, let alone the aim of missionaries' aim to supplant local religious beliefs.

for example, peasant actor Chor Chu Meng is a classic example, he now earns some $$$ appearing as a salesman for various groups. They revel in joy when he condemn his old idol worshipping ways. Peasant Chor is a funny bloke who cannot take no for answer, any honest peasant will tell him that his various tricks to solve his medical ailments are in vain, yet he trusted con men and blamed their idols. Interestingly when a x'tian tells him that his condition has been concluded, he suddenly listens and accepts his fate, strangely the doctors' could have done the same thing.
I don think a Christian with a right teaching and beliving will ask CHEW CHOR MENG TO ACCEPT his fate. God is for us , not against us. He want us to prosper and be in health.

I would strongly ask Chew Chor Meng to stop believing his condition and let GOD's word to be true. Doctor has responsibility to convey the facts to CHEW CHOR MENG. But it up to CHEW to hold God's word in his heart. God can heal him.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don understand why you guys are fretting over the NEW AWARE . They are not going to turn SIngapore into a Christian state. Let the woman go fight out for themselves.

There is no solid evidence that the OLD AWARE is preaching GAY AND LESBIAN is totally acceptable. Students are welcome to try out your sexuality. Did the old aware do that ?

But i do not condone gay and lesbian from using AWARE to forward their own agenda. Let face it , lesbian and Gays are unnatural ! If there are more gays and lesbians, the fate of HUMAN will be finish. We will not have babies. The whole HUMAN race will be wipe out in no time.

Why are you guys so afraid that the NEW AWARE will impose their Christian value ? It just another secular organisation. PAP wont allow such leftist or rightist view to surface in Singapore , same for ISLAM !

Breaking news! PDF file detailing events and information that show AWARE old guard hijacked against family values. Click here to read more.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why?

You are so shallow minded. Think again if you can.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, that's terrible...I wonder what Francis Thomas and Harry Tan would have to say...probably turning in their graves:rolleyes::eek::biggrin:
You are more right than you probably know. About 15 years back, an Anglican 'priest' ordered a century old antique table found in St Andrew's Cathedral (Anglican HQ) destroyed because it had dragon motifs on its legs. This was despite the fact that it had been donated to SAC by a benefactor many decades earlier.

If their past is any indication of their future, fear the Singaporean Anglicans.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

why do u keep changing your avatar?

papa san

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watch and see !!!!!

FRIGHTENING.......looks like another D-Day is happening here in Singapore .....

I hope police riot squad and gurkhas standing by.

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you cheebye pro gay fucker!! May all your future generation become gay and all die of Aids!! :oIo::oIo: