• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breadtalk uses kueh lapis from Bengawan Solo

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is legal context.. business depends very much on the customers' perception context.. When customers feel cheated, the business is over..

But the pxp business model is, 'disguise' the inferior products, sell with slogan like 'buy 4 get 1 free'; throw in lots of 'gifts' but hike up the base price. The best part of it, is the the 60% customers, are extremely happy, to be 'cheated' & loving it. That is why businesses like Breadcock & others, following the pxp business model here, are making millions.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when is it a crime to repackage a product?

As long as there is no fraud or misrepresentation, it is perfectly legal.

theres no crime in repackaging YOUR product,but repackaging other people's product as your product...

let me know which company or MNC in the world does this so we can sue it into the ground.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theres no crime in repackaging YOUR product,but repackaging other people's product as your product...

let me know which company or MNC in the world does this so we can sue it into the ground.

they are done through private label agreements.

for example, luxottica dominates the luxury eyewear market and it designs and makes eyewear for almost all luxury brands via private label agreements.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

And it is a listed company some more..! 騙子,姦你的商店!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breadtalk's owner takes his cue from the PAPzis he supports: takes other people's achievements and claim them to be his own.

PAPs CORRUPT EVERYTHING AND EVEN THEIR FELLOW CRONIES LEARN FROM PAP AS HOW TO CHEAT AND CHEAT WHILE PRETENDING TO BE THE FUCKING MORAL COMPASSES

HANG ALL THE STINKING PAPs TO DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS AND ALLOW STINKAPORE TO BE SINGAPORE AGAIN

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's easy to be legal.

Being ethical, however, takes great effort. Few can achieve it. :wink:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go to a public hospitals and get attended by India doctors, Pinoy nurses and PRC technicians BUT pay Singapore prices-yet these "patients" happily re-elect the same fellas who dished it out?
Any difference?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's easy to be legal.

Being ethical, however, takes great effort. Few can achieve it. :wink:

Being ethical is easy because everyone has a different interpretation of the term.

For example some consider it perfectly ethical to pay themselves millions of dollars just for being natural aristocrats.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being ethical is easy because everyone has a different interpretation of the term.

For example some consider it perfectly ethical to pay themselves millions of dollars just for being natural aristocrats.

If natural aristocrats were not paid millions, they may instead help themselves to tens of millions or even billions. Our leaders are wise to pay natural aristocrats hundreds of thousands or millions a year. It's cheaper.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• bread'(FILEminimizer).jpg
    bread'(FILEminimizer).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 670

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go to a public hospitals and get attended by India doctors, Pinoy nurses and PRC technicians BUT pay Singapore prices-yet these "patients" happily re-elect the same fellas who dished it out?
Any difference?

Which is why the root of Stinkapore problems are the PAPs and cronies and running dogs and kangaroos

HANG THEM ALL TO DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If natural aristocrats were not paid millions, they may instead help themselves to tens of millions or even billions. Our leaders are wise to pay natural aristocrats hundreds of thousands or millions a year. It's cheaper.

how do u know for sure that having taken millions legitimately
the unethical crooks wont take much more illegally ?

the rich are the most greedy and unscrupulous.
BAE corruption , involving a saudi price , is a good example.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Almost every single MNC I know sources products from OEMs. This has been happening since the dawn of time.

Who exactly are you going to sue?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

I have only been a customer of Food Republic, Ramenplay, Din Tai Fung, that's all.

Food Republic: I wanted to try the Hakka thunder tea rice at Vivocity. Plus a few more times when I was hungry after watching a movie. Now I eat exclusively at Seah Im when I'm there. $1 sugar cane juice for the win! :wink:

Ramenplay: I am a ramen connoisseur so when Ramenplay opens at Somerset@313 I decided to try for myself. It was indeed shit, worse than Ajisen. :biggrin:
(And the outlet at Somerset@313 has closed down. :cool: )

Din Tai Fung: A few birthday gatherings, a few farewell lunches were held there. Haven't dined there in a long time. :cool:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have only been a customer of Food Republic, Ramenplay, Din Tai Fung, that's all.

Food Republic: I wanted to try the Hakka thunder tea rice at Vivocity. Plus a few more times when I was hungry after watching a movie. Now I eat exclusively at Seah Im when I'm there. $1 sugar cane juice for the win! :wink:

Ramenplay: I am a ramen connoisseur so when Ramenplay opens at Somerset@313 I decided to try for myself. It was indeed shit, worse than Ajisen. :biggrin:
(And the outlet at Somerset@313 has closed down. :cool: )

Din Tai Fung: A few birthday gatherings, a few farewell lunches were held there. Haven't dined there in a long time. :cool:

Din Tai Fung doesn't taste fantastic either and charge the customer a premium, some of the hawker stalls selling similar food can beat them hands down.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are done through private label agreements.

for example, luxottica dominates the luxury eyewear market and it designs and makes eyewear for almost all luxury brands via private label agreements.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica

George learned his stuff during his apprenticeship in Taiwan. In Taiwan, every vendor gets his stuff from 开源 and 义美 and repackage the products as their own.

I think BreadTalk will get away with Bengawan Solo kuei lapi, but not YHS soya milk if netizens persist in their campaign against BreadTalk. It's one thing to repackage YHS preserved soya milk and sell them as BreadTalk preserved soya milk; it's quite another to repackage YHS preserved soya milk and sell them as BreadTalk Fresh Milk.

If BreadTalk is not punished, then I can buy bak gua from Bee Cheng Hiang, then repackage and sell them as venison.

BreadTalk treats its customers as gong kias, just like papigs do with the 60.1%.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boycott all these big name bakeries and support your neighbourhood traditional mom-n-pop bakeries.