• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brave lady - where is she?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No stiff competition in the school for our children ... but she acknowledged that current job opportunities are already being usurped by the cheaper foreign labour brigade.
So, isn't she another one of those who wants her cake & eat it too?

This writer gets to sleep with her?

Perhaps the other Sillyporeans are quietly finding ways to score the winning goals for their next generation, instead of complaining about the size of the goalposts, the length of the grass, the colour of the corner flags, etc.
Anyway, what did she think her blind courage was ever gonna achieve ... for this country to nolstalgically revert to third world status? Face it ... she could easily migrate to any neighbouring country to achieve that & more significantly, there are more enough willing takers to replace her as another more patriotic citizen. :rolleyes:

eh...maybe next time she anyhow or illeegally parks her sex mobile, they would avoid issuing a ticket to her. she thinks privileges in cyberworld is extendable to the real world....again, maybe hor...:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
would u be able to differentiate which clones belong to which? and how many the whiches come fr a single which??

say, if u can, which ways would u do to fix all the whiches clones??

don't give me another infarction. INBOX exploding!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
say, if u can, which ways would u do to fix all the whiches clones??

don't give me another infarction. INBOX exploding!!

Perhaps you should suggest to Leongsam, let reputation points be used to offset infraction points. :wink:

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
would u be able to differentiate which clones belong to which? and how many the whiches come fr a single which??<br />say, if u can, which ways would u do to fix all the whiches clones??<br />don't give me another infarction. INBOX exploding!!
<br /><br />

mental-illness and paranoia are talking a toll on you ;9(

unless you seek professional help quickly your schizophrenic views of others will not go away.

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
LaMei,

And the role of a mother is to look after her children.

Regards,

(My opinion only)

Hi Kakowi..

I thank you for your valuable comments..

In sg..fear has lead to many people not voting conscientiously..that is why for electoral route to really effective, fear factor has to be address..and a fair and independent election system which is what we lacked.

My role as a mother is primary, I do not see how I can't juggle playing the role of a mother and activist at the same time.

I do appreciate your well intended concern, and it is exactly for my kids that I hope to be able to play a part in making the changes to the better of Singaporeans.

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want as many ladies in here as possible. Lamei is an excellent contributor. I hope more of the fairer sex will join her here.

thanks for the compliments..

somehow I also have the ability to attracts unwanted attention from tailgaters all the way from old SBF to your new SBF....(haha) :-)

kanenah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans only think that not speaking up is = looking after our children, then this country is doomed. For us and our children too.

The role of parents is not just to pay the bills and provide food for their children. Parents must also ensure their country is the kind of country they want their kids to grow up in.

If we had more people with balls like LaMei, we won't have this situation where a government can give itself ridiculous raises without any one stopping them.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore belongs to Singaporeans and not imported foreigners..

That is very inspirational....good for you...now go forth and do a Pauline Hanson on those foreign trash in this country....

For every foreign trash we come across, spit on them and make it known to them how we really feel about their presence in this country...