• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bra-fucking-vo! MRT, bus commuters could be subject to frisk searches under proposed laws

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commuters taking the bus or train here could be subject to frisk searches by police officers and other "senior approved persons" under proposed laws introduced in Parliament on Monday (April 5).

Under the Road Traffic (Amendment) Bill, a "frisk search" refers to a search conducted by quickly running one's hands over an individual's outer clothing.

The Bill will amend the Road Traffic Act and the Rapid Transit Systems Act to give police officers and authorised personnel broader powers to screen and search commuters.

Current laws allow for searches only on bags or other items carried by commuters.

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) said the amendments will allow security checks to be carried out at designated entrances of bus interchanges, before fare gates at MRT and LRT stations, or any parts of these transport nodes.

If necessary, checks can be carried out on board buses and trains.

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is for wartime...

I believe singapore going to change hand soon... and the new invader asking present govt to change laws to suit them now...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is distressing news! If i get frisked, I hope it's by a policewoman. :biggrin: But on a more serious note and I'm being dead serious....I want the policewoman to be pretty, young and big breasted.:thumbsup: And at least have of them frisking me.:inlove:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
first they inject you, now they touch and frisk you, next?
they may lick your asshole to see if you have covid 19, wtf

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems like the pandemic has been weaponised by our government to do many otherwise unacceptable and unthinkable acts against humanity.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now follow tiong-cock 安检 liao. Must be some fucking tiong from the fucking tiong embassy that proposed this. Expect lots of bottlenecks and chaos during rush hour.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Should frisk only Muslims because only they Allahu Akbah!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset