• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOYCOTT "NEW PAPER" ..... agree?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then there was this stupig jockey SH Chew, who jumped off his mount going into the straight; so that it couLd not
win, and was banned for Life.That pic was featured on page 1 in ST the next day..:eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this Teo Hock Seng really takes good care of his friends and staff..Heard one of his Tampines player got himself into trouble with the Traffic Police for traffic offences.. More than 8K in fines accumulated by this Mat player.. Teo Hock Seng even though he got abit of a temper helped to clear all his samans.. I have heard so many good things about Mr Teo..

This guy likes to kpkb but good heart. Truly passionate about soccer and takes great care of his players. Met him several years ago at the National Stadium and was introduced to him. He was attired in a batik shirt then. We took cover to smoke and tcss.

Many years ago, At Seng was on the verge of bankruptcy. It took another Ah Seng to rescue him - OBS.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cant say too goody much about Teo Hock Seng, since my wifey was sacked by him in the earLier days of Komoco..
:cool:

AtticusFinch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, gave up on New Paper long time ago.

The papers and radio people probably kenna directive from CCS or whatever minister/SMS now handling sports/communication/information... must be confusing even to them.... Idiots like Dogfrey dunno how to interpret directive write rubbish as usual, jangan tension lah ... Not like people take these "writers" seriously

But the discussion on football writers are interesting:

Worst football writing came from that tabloid..
1. Brian Miller tried to fake Singlish and pretend to be punter,
2. Dogfrey loved to used buzzwords (which he thought were bombastic and power) but the fat bugger probably never kicked a ball whole life
3. Got one Ken Lim wrote like primary school kid and only wanted to take photos with chiobus/hotbods ... Some not chip ones he also jiak
4. Wang meng meng quite chun with some calls, then disappear

Jeff Low likely the only real sports journalist. Some Chinese papers writers are ok, but I don't read regularly.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow bro, finaLLy i am taLking to some guy on same waveLength..i remembered how Terry Lucas ruLed the turf,
and aLL his horses were aLways punted down to $9/5 at max..onLy the gungho bookies dare to eat his tickets. :wink:

Don't think in terms of total and amount, Lucas won that much. Terror was M Michikawa.:smile:

I remember Terry Lucas who was riding for Ivan Allan.

He was working hand in glove with one keling kia bookie/punter by the name of Kish who had an electronic shop/jewellery shop in the old Hotel S'pura.

Those days other angmo jockeys included Podmore, Crompton, Harris, Hutchinson, Chris Gwilliam, Millington, Donelly, Malcolm Johnston, Paula Wagg & visiting English champion jockey Lester Piggot.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...................... with 'interference' from WC in JB?

WC was later.....pioneers were Koi Kia and Seng Cheong.

KK is a sad story......from being worth about $200m & living in a 30,000 sq ft landed bungalow in Holland Rd in the 80s/90s to being a bankrupt.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy likes to kpkb but good heart. Truly passionate about soccer and takes great care of his players. Met him several years ago at the National Stadium and was introduced to him. He was attired in a batik shirt then. We took cover to smoke and tcss.

Many years ago, At Seng was on the verge of bankruptcy. It took another Ah Seng to rescue him - OBS.

I knew Hock Seng when he was working in Cathay Pacific Airways.

He left Cathay to work for Peter Tham of the now defunct Pan El Electric & Associated Securities before he joined Beng Seng.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WC was later.....pioneers were Koi Kia and Seng Cheong.

KK is a sad story......from being worth about $200m & living in a 30,000 sq ft landed bungalow in Holland Rd in the 80s/90s to being a bankrupt.

Yes, KK was the one who first started this, made lots of cash then but pok kai today. In a way, WC inherited the biz with $$$$ support from SM who continues to meet him in JB quite regularly.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro me yet to come of uncLe's age..just that i started to know about this racing business much earLier, when i was in sec 1/2; due to that fact my uncLe was a jockey.It was racing-taLks & gossips that i heard every other day.:wink:

U not uncle. Your other thread on wedding angpow said u attending friend son wedding. I will have to wait at least 10 yrs before any friends invite me to their children wedding provided they kenna shotgun. If not, many more yrs.

By the time I start, the angmo jockeys were cooksley, wilkinson, dupeliss and that south african that rode for shaw.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say we boycott the New Paper for trying to induce FAKE orgasms in Singaporeans.....

P1fri03r2.jpg

boycott...BOYCOTT THE NEW PAPER !!!!

BOYCOTT SPORT PROSTITUTION........

FUCK the PRC Sports Prostitutes......

2363096111_dc291cb674_o.gif

Keling kia reporter Godfrey, cheer nimpeh chit kor lan!

You and FTW can come and drink my sperm!

jw5

Loyal
Nice nickname - AtticusFinch.
Main character of one of my favourite books of all time. To Kill A Mocking Bird.

Last edited: