• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss SAM, is my posts spamming?

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
o4PVt.png

Who is that idiotic prude who ZAPPED me and say I'm spamming?

Without leaving his name some more.

And what does DOTTED comment mean?

Is my post spamming?

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES, its in the thrash section now, what you think?

Whatever, zap also must leave name right? You think I mind getting zapped? But must have valid reason.

This is not spam. Spam is bad pictures and same post all over.

Tell me this is spam...I mean what I post.

Then some idiotic prude says I'm whining and zap me some more. LOL.

IDIOTIC.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever, zap also must leave name right? You think I mind getting zapped? But must have valid reason.

This is not spam. Spam is bad pictures and same post all over.

Tell me this is spam...I mean what I post.

Then some idiotic prude says I'm whining and zap me some more. LOL.

IDIOTIC.

No rules to say must leave name, but IF I say Im the one leaving the dotted comment, you believe? :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No it isn't spam but that doesn't alter the fact that it's obviously irritating the hell out of most of the other members here.

If you want to contribute jokes, post them in the designated thread.

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No rules to say must leave name, but IF I say Im the one leaving the dotted comment, you believe? :smile:

No lah, no need to leave name if scared of kenna reciprocated, I'm ok with cowardice, but ZAP a newbie like me for fuck. I'm new to the rules what, and nowhere say cannot post jokes in Ramseth's Courtyard what, tio boh?

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it isn't spam but that doesn't alter the fact that it's obviously irritating the hell out of most of the other members here.

If you want to contribute jokes, post them in the designated thread.

It irritates one of them but to him or her, he called it SPAM.

That's why I like to know. If it's not spam, then zap me for SPAM is not steady, right boss?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro.....technically you are correct....but ultimately i think you got zapped for as you say ....being ''irritating ''.

Bro....just take it as a lesson learnt la. I also kena before but after some advice then i tried to improve.

Just take the advice and counselling in the right spirit can liao.

If zapper says "Zap you for irritating post", then I've nothing to say, just lan lan accept it. :biggrin:

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have amended the comments and removed the word "spam".

Boss still in the comment leh. C'mon, why no 2nd chance here har? :biggrin:

Nowhere states "prevention of corruption" in this forum.

Like we should not follow "the letter of the law" but "the spirit of the law".

That is a mature judiciary if can do that.

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro.....technically you are correct....but ultimately i think you got zapped for as you say ....being ''irritating ''.

Bro....just take it as a lesson learnt la. I also kena before but after some advice then i tried to improve.

Just take the advice and counselling in the right spirit can liao.

Ok lah, no problem, but just to know who is the one IRRITATED SO EASILY will be satisfying for me. :biggrin:

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, DOTTED comment means what?

Like nothing to say like that, then why spend time to zap me if nothing to add.

At least leave your name so I can counsel you not to get irritated so easily.

Election not round the corner, why so sensitive about non political threads. Wouldn't die one, bro. Part and parcel of community living. LOL.

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok liao, nothing to say, as comment changed to "stop being irritating" instead of "stop spamming".

Case closed.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just upped you back into the black bro..perhaps you may wish to take a cue from bro Jubilee1919 about posting of your jokes in the existing thread.:wink:
Otherwise, have a great time in this forum ! ..:smile:

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just upped you back into the black bro..perhaps you may wish to take a cue from bro Jubilee1919 about posting of your jokes in the existing thread.:wink:
Otherwise, have a great time in this forum ! ..:smile:

Thanks bro. Back to posting mode liao. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: