• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam is a Bastard...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some people here really needs to learn to appreciate things.
Being a member i take offence to some of the statements made in some article in this thread and i would now like to take this opportunity to call you a tw@t!

Hi Screwball, lol

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some people here really needs to learn to appreciate things.
Being a member i take offence to some of the statements made in some article in this thread and i would now like to take this opportunity to call you a tw@t!

I suggest u diap his sex forum nick terok terok. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are such a whiner. If the forum content is getting lousy then start some good threads and make it better. If nothing pleases you, then please leave. This is not ISD detention.

Who are you to judge which are nonsense thread and which are good thread. Do you know amongst your so-called nonsense thread I sometimes find good gems?

Your mind is so closed and narrow. I predict you will always be working for others your whole life and fear getting chopped off by FTs.

The truth is you claimed the traffic are up and its a fact that you got extra income from the donation no matter how small sum it is right? And you said you let the Courtyard section run freely, did you realise there are so many nonsense threads around?

Anyway, I think i will stop here, before you veins explode. I said what I wanted to say already, I'm sad to see this forum degrading, but if you dun care, why should I? you the boss.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do I need to give infraction powers in return? The answer is "no" but I think it's a nice gesture. It gives those who have donated a tool to assist in the running of the forum. Will some abuse these powers? Of course a few will but that's a failure of human nature and not the fault of the donation scheme.

You should increase the inf bar to 1500 rep pts. In that way newbies cannot just register a donor account and then start causing mayhem, as a couple have already done.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this whole site is a DONATION SCAM by Boss Sam!

as long as there is no independent audit into who donated what and how the monies are spent in maintaining this site, it id a downright SCAM!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Boss from the bottom of my balls..

Agree on all your points. I myself would have been kicked out of other forums for some things I've said here.

For running a great show, I also thank Boss Sam from the bottom of my heart, and from the heart of my bottom.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should increase the inf bar to 1500 rep pts. In that way newbies cannot just register a donor account and then start causing mayhem, as a couple have already done.

and who are u to instruct ah Leong what to do? Haha... Really low class EQ to the max, Screwball so much better, no wonder u forever his dog, lol

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and who are u to instruct ah Leong what to do? Haha... Really low class EQ to the max, Screwball so much better, no wonder u forever his dog, lol

And you have high EQ. You are a wonderful sensitive new age guy. Yeah right.

Let me make a prediction, not only will you be working for others your whole life, you whole life you will be taxed to death by PAP, whole life kenna screwed by PAP but cannot leave because you have no balls and no brains to do so. You will be a slave to the system, your CPF will be confiscated, and you will grow old and be miserable and senile and become a poor old bastard, and one day I will find you roaming the streets of geylang looking for a chick but being rejected because no money to pay.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let me make a prediction, not only will you be working for others your whole life, you whole life you will be taxed to death by PAP, whole life kenna screwed by PAP but cannot leave because you have no balls and no brains to do so. You will be a slave to the system, your CPF will be confiscated, and you will grow old and be miserable and senile and become a poor old bastard, and one day I will find you roaming the streets of geylang looking for a chick but being rejected because no money to pay.
THIS HAS BECOME THE TYPE OF TRASH THAT BOSS SAM cronies write in this Forum.
As i said...it has become a scam.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam should just shut this stupid forum. Reading all these posts, 99% are trash posts and divisive to national unity amongst sinkies.

Aiyah, just be grateful to Sam that there's a free forum for us to TKSS and vent. Like, donate. Don't like, don't donate. Like the posts, stay and contribute. Don't like the posts, post better stuff yourself, or leave.

It's a free world. Singapore under the Pappies is stifling enough. MSM all kelong. This is one of the few avenues left for oppressed Sinkies. And you still want old fart's fascism to be imposed here?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
as long as there is no independent audit into who donated what and how the monies are spent in maintaining this site, it id a downright SCAM!

I've actually spent all the money I've received so far on wine, women and song.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Money Games

BOSS SAM has become Pastor Con Hee. A group of silly followers who continue to pur money into him not knowing what wealthy lifestyle he leads Downunder!

Maybe as I write he has 2 women licking all over him and he is laffing all the way to the bank with all the collected donations by silly samsters to date!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Money Games

BOSS SAM has become Pastor Con Hee. A group of silly followers who continue to pur money into him not knowing what wealthy lifestyle he leads Downunder!

I've spent years telling everyone how wealthy I am so if they don't know by now, that's their problem.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have met at least 10 people here, why dun u ask then what I'm doing? Hahaha, your bold prediction really makes yourself sounds stupid. Low EQ indeed, lol