• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam is a Bastard...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Money Games

I've spent years telling everyone how wealthy I am so if they don't know by now, that's their problem.

tats why you are a FRAUDSTER. Seemingly innoculously asking for donations and cheated your fellow Sinkies into parting money to you! At least Con Hee is here in Sgp and held accountable. Unlike you roaming freely and taking shots at others from the bush!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Money Games

tats why you are a FRAUDSTER. Seemingly innoculously asking for donations and cheated your fellow Sinkies into parting money to you! At least Con Hee is here in Sgp and held accountable. Unlike you roaming freely and taking shots at others from the bush!

Kong Hee's case is different. He couldn't deliver salvation. I can.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam

------
09-11-2012 01:41 PM
Thread: Boss Sam is a Bastard...
for abusing bossSam
------
See above...

YOU, your clones and cronies have started zapping me to moderation soon. I am sure you are no different from those PAP men in power! you hate dissent and alternative views! So dont try to pretend like an angel rescuing sinkies!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
YOU, your clones and cronies have started zapping me to moderation soon. I am sure you are no different from those PAP men in power! you hate dissent and alternative views! So dont try to pretend like an angel rescuing sinkies!

Don't worry. I'll keep adding to your points if I find them too low to ensure that you can continue to entertain here without the delays imposed by moderation.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You FACILITATED the sins committed by others!

hi there

1. yo! bro.
2. are you alright?
3. i guess by now everyone reading this thread understand your msg & intention.
4. i believe sammy reads you too!
5. now, if you find that sbf stinks.
6. pls move on!
7. go to somewhere else you find solace and full of angels hoh:biggrin:
8. definitely, sbf is unsuitable & unfit for you.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
just like you are the PAP ... u are such an irony... cheat, liar, fraudster!

I'm a lot better than the PAP. I don't have to call sham elections every 5 years in order to pretend to be democratic.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm a lot better than the PAP. I don't have to call sham elections every 5 years in order to pretend to be democratic.

hi there

1. sammy, either you are damn bloody screw-loose today.
2. or you are entertaining your accuser!
3. no eye see.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
But you cheat the monies of daft sinkie supporters of yours! isnt that a greater SIN!

I guess I'm guilty then. I'm willing to face whatever penalties you impose upon me. However, please spare my supporters for they know not what they did.

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh you all, please don't bully me. I am Alamaking, the face thicker than the rhino skin. Even repeated attempts by the forum owner to ask me to fuck off, I'm still hanging around. So you all don't mess with me. If not, I will punch your stupid face :wink:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess I'm guilty then. I'm willing to face whatever penalties you impose upon me. However, please spare my supporters for they know not what they did.

You are now showing your fox's tail... just like Pastor Con Hee...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats why this is a good forum. Sammy the boss is also part of the entertainment .

another Boss Sam's cocksucker who is no different from those PAP PORLUMPAR type!

boss sam has in breed you fuckers just like PAP has in breeded those good for nothing Ministers, MPs, RCs who eventually will have no mind of their own!

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didnt just suck, I bit too. :rolleyes:

another Boss Sam's cocksucker who is no different from those PAP PORLUMPAR type!

boss sam has in breed you fuckers just like PAP has in breeded those good for nothing Ministers, MPs, RCs who eventually will have no mind of their own!