• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boss sam, can you ask narong to leave this forum?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Crafty, stay cool ! Think of fellow members who adore you. Don't give up a forest for a tree.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
everybody with the right frame of mind can tell that narong has a mental issue. that's all for now, let's wait for boss.

This forum is full of nut jobs anyway so one more is not going to make any difference whatsoever.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This forum is full of nut jobs anyway so one more is not going to make any difference whatsoever.

Spoil sport breaking the fight, we're waiting for sparks to fly now its all gone. Chey!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that fucktard now claim he is martial art master, knn, and coincidentally, i read the news that one of the cannon at fort canning went missing yesterday nite, and they found it at that fucktard's home.:eek::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that fucktard now claim he is martial art master, knn, and coincidentally, i read the news that one of the cannon at fort canning went missing yesterday nite, and they found it at that fucktard's home.:eek::biggrin:

Lanjiaobin.....you stalk me you dunno I've mentioned more than once about my martial arts training.
I remembered you the CB Kia who talked dumbfuck shit about mike Tyson vs Donny yen.....again shows what little you know about the topic. Always want to act smart Alecky

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mi just a watch 2 battyman fi trace one anodda and mek di 2 of dem look like an eediot suh. Mek mi laugh mi to rass. Bumbaclaat!!! :biggrin:

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it this post that broke the camel's back for TS to start this thread? http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....to-join-Uber-or-GrabCar&p=2355149#post2355149

Dumbfuck thinking of changing from taxi to uber need to think 3 years.
Typical dumbfuck 70% want to vote opposition since 3 elections ago but scare this scare that end up cowardly vote pap. Useless fuck like him will amount to nothing always missing the boat.....resign to living your loser life sucker.

Change job from taxi to uber....one deadend job to another and the fucktard treat it like most important decision of his life. Pathetic fuck

This post by Narong speaks volume

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a shit? i am leaving for down under soon. :biggrin:

that fucktard is a psycho living in his own world. now he is comparing himself to ipman...:eek::biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam,

can you barr Krafty from this forum? he starts a link, put up half complete articles with just a link and expect forumners to click link etc when he can jolly well paste the whole article. He starts numerous threads and is nothing but an attention seeker...and he talks so much about going to Ozland,,like as if he can get there, as if the grass is greener on the other side and honestly ozland don't need another fuckwit like him. Please barr him from this forum as it does not need a shit stirrer like him. Its bad enough with the Pappie dogs in this forum like you (Boss Sam), John Tan, mojito and the other pappies...one less will not make a difference but at least its a start

who gives a shit? i am leaving for down under soon. :biggrin:

that fucktard is a psycho living in his own world. now he is comparing himself to ipman...:eek::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didn't know that fucktard got so many supporters cos' they are all same feathers that flock together, i presume all are sick in the head.:eek::biggrin:

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam,

can you barr Krafty from this forum? he starts a link, put up half complete articles with just a link and expect forumners to click link etc when he can jolly well paste the whole article. He starts numerous threads and is nothing but an attention seeker...and he talks so much about going to Ozland,,like as if he can get there, as if the grass is greener on the other side and honestly ozland don't need another fuckwit like him. Please barr him from this forum as it does not need a shit stirrer like him. Its bad enough with the Pappie dogs in this forum like you (Boss Sam), John Tan, mojito and the other pappies...one less will not make a difference but at least its a start

Aww please don't be so work up, hug hug kiss kiss can?

Knn sounds familiar? Knn hair all stand.