• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bored

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if one goes for a holiday, you see, eat, shop and KLKK, after that, still revert to boredom eventually

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bored can do this

Screenshot_20220812-205431_Facebook.jpg

131273264_10158823302021530_1292628419262319655_o.jpg

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
sleep, pee, poo, whatsapp, surf net, read news, supermarket, cook, eat, wash, bathe

repeat this everyday

how can life carry on like this?

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sleep, pee, poo, whatsapp, surf net, read news, supermarket, cook, eat, wash, bathe

repeat this everyday

how can life carry on like this?
That's why some people choose to ride a bicycle around East coast park and harass people.
While some do the reptile pull up to go against human nature.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why some people choose to ride a bicycle around East coast park and harass people.
While some do the reptile pull up to go against human nature.
aiyoh, i really don't know what's the dispute about and have no interest in participating

i just come here tcss and pass time

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh, i really don't know what's the dispute about and have no interest in participating

i just come here tcss and pass time
I did not asked you to participate in anything here.
Since you said bored and state the daily repetitive activities, I just wanted to tell you that's nature but some people felt bored like you and did those activities .

Be clear minded.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
some nights can see a few stars then I wonder if there's another person there far far away also feeling bored.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
then I read news of korean kpop stars taking their own lives, and I wonder if they are happier or sadder now or maybe gone forever?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes when i am totally bored, i will dress up and look at myself in the mirror and use my phone to capture myself. feels quite boliao after doing this a couple of times.