• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bak Kwa with the most beautiful packing

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Fragrance but the packing not atas enough. Bee Cheng Hiang is a bit boring.

Anyone got ho kai siao ? I want packing very atas one.

Fragrance is budget brand mah................want atas packaging very simple.............

take multiple $5000 notes and wrap the whole box lah.................

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad, I need vacuumed packing. Otherwise, cannot bring overseas.

Peng Guan the rising Star ,

Screenshot_2024-01-25-21-13-44-84_adcd4ebc113545a35b7470b586057ca8.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true that you will be arrested at mudland custom if you try to buy bak kwa at jb and bring back to sg?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true that you will be arrested at mudland custom if you try to buy bak kwa at jb and bring back to sg?
When you exit they don't check your bags. It's only when you enter, then you will be checked.

So the question is whether you will be arrested in Singapore.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you exit they don't check your bags. It's only when you enter, then you will be checked.

So the question is whether you will be arrested in Singapore.
I remember somewhere along the jb shopping bridge link to custom, there is a counter with mudland polis on guard that will do random bag check. That's where you will get arrested.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember somewhere along the jb shopping bridge link to custom, there is a counter with mudland polis on guard that will do random bag check. That's where you will get arrested.
I take tour coach from KL to Singapore, at JB custom I don't even have to bring my luggage with me. They are locked in the coach. You say leh ?

It's only when you arrive in SG custom then you have to bring all the barangs with you.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take tour coach from KL to Singapore, at JB custom I don't even have to bring my luggage with me. They are locked in the coach. You say leh ?

It's only when you arrive in SG custom then you have to bring all the barangs with you.
I'm referring to those by foot.
The reason for arrest remains a mystery.
Could be becos of bringing babi back home is disallowed and a offence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
By foot and by bus the same Immigration Hall lah.
As I said, the check is random done before reaching custom checkpoint I.e link bridge from shopping area. Mudland polis or custom officer (I hv no idea - in dark blue uniform and many with tudungs) stand guard there. At times they will ask to see passport.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, the check is random done before reaching custom checkpoint I.e link bridge from shopping area. Mudland polis or custom officer (I hv no idea - in dark blue uniform and many with tudungs) stand guard there.
That one is to check you have your passport ready. You just flash your passport. They are not there to check your bags.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one is to check you have your passport ready. You just flash your passport. They are not there to check your bags.
Random. I'm one of mudland targets.
Kana fake passport chop I.e making chop sound without chopping.
Kana bag check at that area.
I don't look friendly?