• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bonjour

Angelique

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to take my first plunge into this infamous forum that mainstream newspapers, social media, other internet forums have been talking (or rather "grumbling") about.

I knew this forum exists, but I rarely or never browse more than a couple of minutes each time when I search for this forum on the internet.

Maybe it's because the content here is either too "elderly" for me or by and large for boomers and "draconian" views and thoughts. Anyway, let's see how far I can survive in this forum.

A bit about myself. I am single, in my mid 30s, taking an employment break and evaluating my life existence to date, before deciding where should I be heading. Of late, with too much time in my hands, I have been browsing EDMW, sgfuck and this forum.

I ain't sure why I ended up here this morning. While enjoying my breakfast coffee and munching on my homemade ham and cheesey pita sandwich, I miraculously decided to create an account here. Hopefully, I won't regret this, given this forum's notorious and or nefarious reputation.

More about myself.

I don't deny I crave to be "popular" in this new age online world. Perhaps I have been growing up all these years with excessive YouTube indoctrination. However, I don't have the mettle to "publicise" myself all over YouTube vlogs, Facebook or Instalgram. I guess I still treasure my anonymity and privacy.

The above is just a short introduction about myself. I guess I shouldn't write a long "resume" to bore readers here, otherwise I would most likely be flamed endlessly.

Hope y'all have an enjoyable weekend. I am also trying to get myself indulged into the year end holiday mood.

Ciao.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lame forum kept spamming my site with links to the point where the mods decided that it needed to be dealt with.

Doubt that will help much unless you deal with those spammers. Just a select few, not hard to figure out. :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am going to take my first plunge into this infamous forum that mainstream newspapers, social media, other internet forums have been talking (or rather "grumbling") about.

I knew this forum exists, but I rarely or never browse more than a couple of minutes each time when I search for this forum on the internet.

Maybe it's because the content here is either too "elderly" for me or by and large for boomers and "draconian" views and thoughts. Anyway, let's see how far I can survive in this forum.

A bit about myself. I am single, in my mid 30s, taking an employment break and evaluating my life existence to date, before deciding where should I be heading. Of late, with too much time in my hands, I have been browsing EDMW, sgfuck and this forum.

I ain't sure why I ended up here this morning. While enjoying my breakfast coffee and munching on my homemade ham and cheesey pita sandwich, I miraculously decided created an account here. Hopefully, I won't regret this, given this forum's notorious and or nefarious reputation.

More about myself.

I don't deny I crave to be "popular" in this new age online world. Perhaps I have been growing up all these years with excessive YouTube indoctrination. However, I don't have the mettle to "publicise" myself all over YouTube vlogs, Facebook or Instalgram. I guess I still treasure my anonymity and privacy.

The above is just a short introduction about myself. I guess I shouldn't write a long "resume" to bore readers here, otherwise I would most likely be flamed endlessly.

Hope y'all have an enjoyable weekend. I am also trying to get myself indulged into the year end holiday mood.

Ciao.
If you can survive this wild wild west forum, then you have truly proven your resilience and fortitude in this harsh, unforgiving environment as well as the real world outside. :biggrin:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I ain't sure why I ended up here this morning. While enjoying my breakfast coffee and munching on my homemade ham and cheesey pita sandwich, I miraculously decided created an account here. Hopefully, I won't regret this, given this forum's notorious and or nefarious reputation.

More about myself.

Ciao.
Hey, welcome to our little corner of the www. We're all well-behaved, polite and respectful folks here.:thumbsup:

Wow homemade ham? You actually cure the meat yourself?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

More about myself.

Ciao.
Do you wear skirt or pants?

Last edited: