• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger Redbean fucks the Govt upside down!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not wrong, this is the first time I read an article by Red Bean that is full of vulgarities..

He sure is fucking angry and his anger is justified..

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not wrong, this is the first time I read an article by Red Bean that is full of vulgarities..

He sure is fucking angry and his anger is justified..

Yes, I salute Chua Chin Leng for giving those despicable scums a good fucking!

Hope those scums rot in hell soon!

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

jw5

Loyal
Things have gotten to the extent in sinkieland, that I suspect if someone like redbean were to lead a grouo of professionals/corporate guys/entrepreneurs who have had no previous bad press or dirt that the msm leeporters can dig up, they might just win either AMK or TP GRCs.

It's that "serious" now, to use the favourite phrase of pinkcoloured dragonprince.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who wouldnt be?

A farkin govt who praises its poodles for doing nothing after fleeing like schoolgirls in complete disarray? Afterthat turns it around and blames sinkies fir causing the riot when it is clearly the fucked up conditions for the workers tbat caused it......

Kiam gan lor....

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is right. The garment should be saying to the FTs that only a minority of Sinkies are xenophobic so they should integrate or fuck off.
Instead they are telling Sinkies to stop being xenophobic, that only a minority of FTs are troublemakers and we should integrate with them.
Uniquely Singapore

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come GE 2016, vote out the inept PM Pinky and his cronies who opened the floodgate to let Foreign Thrash into our land!

by then too late liao loh...

they got all these grateful rats from phillipines and Myanmar and vietnam and Indonesia to vote for them .... ever heard of a vote bank?

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the MDA dogs don't shut the blog down.

Uncle redbean is a passionate writer who writes what he feels and What he said is always above board and never below the belt unlike certain so called social political website who are out to court controversy as every click will earn them moolah from advertisers.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things have gotten to the extent in sinkieland, that I suspect if someone like redbean were to lead a grouo of professionals/corporate guys/entrepreneurs who have had no previous bad press or dirt that the msm leeporters can dig up, they might just win either AMK or TP GRCs.

It's that "serious" now, to use the favourite phrase of pinkcoloured dragonprince.

To the despicable scum, Pondang Loong and all his loyal dogs:

“You only have power over people so long as you don’t take everything away from them.

But when you’ve robbed them of everything, you're no longer in your power – they're free again.” ~ Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Blogger redbean should thank his lucky stars he's a Singaporean and enjoys a first world environment. If lived somewhere else, he may not even have a phone line.