• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger Redbean fucks the Govt upside down!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things have gotten to the extent in sinkieland, that I suspect if someone like redbean were to lead a grouo of professionals/corporate guys/entrepreneurs who have had no previous bad press or dirt that the msm leeporters can dig up, they might just win either AMK or TP GRCs.

It's that "serious" now, to use the favourite phrase of pinkcoloured dragonprince.

I hope he set up a political party n contest 2016

Not everyone is suited to be a politician and neither should anyone see entering politics as the only option to oppose the tyrant government (this is warp lky logic).

Savvy voters also should not fall for vile pappy's favourite line of 'credible opposition'.
Even a donkey has more credibility than any of the 81 white scums.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blogger redbean should thank his lucky stars he's a Singaporean and enjoys a first world environment. If lived somewhere else, he may not even have a phone line.

They must have just paid you your November salary right? Lucky you can now have a merry X'mas.

jw5

Loyal
To the despicable scum, Pondang Loong and all his loyal dogs:

“You only have power over people so long as you don’t take everything away from them.

But when you’ve robbed them of everything, you're no longer in your power – they're free again.” ~ Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

It is also possible not to "feel their power" without having everything taken away, if we constantly train our minds, bodies and souls to watch out and fight against anything or anyone resembling their type of mentality or actions.

To put it simply, do not be kiasu, kiasee, kiabor, kiaboh and most importantly kiachenghu. Once we achieve that, no numbers of lauyeowsius and their cronies can scare us.

jw5

Loyal
Not everyone is suited to be a politician and neither should anyone see entering politics as the only option to oppose the tyrant government (this is warp lky logic).

Savvy voters also should not fall for vile pappy's favourite line of 'credible opposition'.
Even a donkey has more credibility than any of the 81 white scums.

Very true, and that's why I said "someone like redbean", i.e. not necessarily him.
He can continue doing what he does best and what he feels most comfortable with.

I have always considered the word "credible" to be vile (first time using it in this forum), because that's where it first started being used constantly - by them.
Ironical that they keep continuing to use it to this day, "pity" we don't get to hear the term "heavyweight ministar" anymore, which is essentially the same thing, only more pompous, obnoxious and highfalutin.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes indeed, "credible" measured against what? My lanjiao? I say sinkies should not be afraid to vote anyone into parliament, hey if not happy another 5 years he'll be gone or do we continue to allow these scums to perpetually rape us to no end with their cronies and their systems in place?

jw5

Loyal
Yes indeed, "credible" measured against what? My lanjiao? I say sinkies should not be afraid to vote anyone into parliament, hey if not happy another 5 years he'll be gone or do we continue to allow these scums to perpetually rape us to no end with their cronies and their systems in place?

Forgot to add earlier that the reason why they keep harping on "credible" is so that they get to call the shots on what is "credible" and who is "credible".
Basically, the vile term credible hence becomes the sole definition of one political party. Or some would say one person.

And you are absolutely right about voting any candidate into parliament first and then scrutinizing/criticizing them like a hawk and then voting them out again if they CMI. Haven't we had numbers of pappy mps for years who CMI and still happily colected their allowance and voted according to their masters' wishes?

Unfortunately now we have a whole generation of grateful gongkias and their equally gongkia children and grandchildren waiting patiently to see who is being deemed as "credible". Very sad and pathetic.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I salute Chua Chin Leng for giving those despicable scums a good fucking!

Hope those scums rot in hell soon!

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

jw5

Loyal
who needs credible oppositions? i only need to know i don't want PAP, my kawan-kawan in the neighborhood concur too :smile::smile::smile:

Yes, their justifications for their own existence are becoming more and more incredible by the day............................. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wouldnt be?

A farkin govt who praises its poodles for doing nothing after fleeing like schoolgirls in complete disarray? Afterthat turns it around and blames sinkies fir causing the riot when it is clearly the fucked up conditions for the workers tbat caused it......

Kiam gan lor....

Yeah the govt think Singaporeans good to bully...foreign workers start riot but get molly coddled instead Singaporeans got warned not to be xenophobia...really stupid situation and this blogger is very right, it is time to ask foreigners to go home if they are not happy here, Singaporeans have never done that but branded xenophobia, time to do exactly that and ask these people to get lost...

yes foreign workers needed but does Singaporeans got to pay cheap condo, cheap food, cheap medical due to the presence of these workers? no what, so what benefit is it to Singaporeans in general...it is the business owners who are profiteering from the cheap labour, nothing to do with the rest of Singaporeans who do not benefit from cheap foreign workers.....

ask all these foreign workers to go home and of course the stupid India PMET SPR who rubbish talk on 8m population and got the audacity to ask govt to ignore citizens concerns...all these people should get lost indeed...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who sent me this reputation comment and don't dare to leave name? You are a coward and listen up: I curse you to die and go to hell!

"HURRY!9 DAYS LEFT. COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY! SANTA WANT YOUR MOUTH N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO GIVE AS PRESENTS TO DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK! THEN CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK AS CHARITY. DIE"

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who sent me this reputation comment and don't dare to leave name? You are a coward and listen up: I curse you to die and go to hell!

"HURRY!9 DAYS LEFT. COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY! SANTA WANT YOUR MOUTH N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO GIVE AS PRESENTS TO DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK! THEN CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK AS CHARITY. DIE"
take your pick, hahahhahahahaaaaa.........

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle
Same Clan with Fishypie

Last edited: