• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger Demands Free Haircut, Threatens to Destroy Reputation?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$3.80 per haircut! where else to find?

$3, membership price.

But Snip always full house.. Sometimes need to wait 1,2 hour for your hair to be cut.. I don't really mind the price if a hair cut is priced at $12..

I used to cut my hair at this home belonging to a MILF lady at Bedok for just $10..

Ex Malaysian who used to own a salon at Tampines St 11 near to the market before she closed it down due to stiff competition at the area..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... any other thing apart from cut hair? :o

2006 FR with hairdresser from Muar..

Looks - 6

Boobs - 7 but bit saggy liao

BJ - 6

FJ - 7

Total 8 out of 10..

Damage - $10 for haircut , $30 order Pizza after finished action.. Then night time another $20 go supper at Bedok 88 hawker Ctr..