• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger Demands Free Haircut, Threatens to Destroy Reputation?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.66 is average, but 55kg is plump…...

she looks shorter than that in this photo:

1385135_314763838664099_1604490546_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are just too kind! She should seriously consider trying reincarnation instead!

reincarnating into a higher or better being means you need to do good deeds in this present life look at her trying to scam others for freebies if she tried reincarnating she would end up as something even worse than her present looks due to her bad past life. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She claims to be hacked.

https://www.facebook.com/Janiqueel

Janiqueel
4 hours ago
Thank you all for your concern.

My email accounts and social media platforms have been compromised. At the same time, a threatening and rude email was sent to Conrad Chua from Lacoco Korean Hair Salon – VivoCity without my knowledge. My blog has been deleted as well. This is a cyber attack aimed at tarnishing my reputation.

I've made a police report and the police are investigating this.

My sincere apologies to Mr. Conrad Chua for any inconvenience caused.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She did ask for the hair-cut.

Whether she did send the rude letter is immaterial.

In my CSI deliberation, I conclude Conrad and Janicequeer are in cahoots.

Case closed.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has "loving parents who dote her to pieces"! :eek::rolleyes:

Lucky for her.

She is not just ugly, she is damned ugly.
WIth face like that, I rather use Lady Palm and her 5 daughters then to use that ugly blogger even if she stripped naked.