• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bishan Junction 8 Foodcourt Suspended Dine-In Due To Irresponsible Oppies Disobeying Safe Distancing Ambassadors! Fucked Up Oppies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1638784514908.png

SINGAPORE - Patrons of Bishan Junction 8 mall will not be able to dine at its Food Junction foodcourt until next Tuesday (Dec 14).

The dine-in option for the foodcourt was suspended for 10 days from Saturday after multiple instances of patrons flouting Covid-19 safe distancing measures.

The reason for the suspension was diners not observing the 1m social distancing rule, reported Lianhe Zaobao on Sunday.

The foodcourt is currently open with only takeaway options available.

When The Straits Times visited the foodcourt on Monday, it was largely empty despite the peak lunch period.

A couple of stall operators were seen chatting while standing near their stalls.

Rows of tables and chairs were also zip-tied together. A sign at the entrance indicated that the stalls are open only for takeaway until the suspension ends on Dec 13.

A stall operator who wanted to be known only Ms Tan said: "Business has dropped a lot. The customers walk in, find out that it's takeaway only and walk off.

She hoped that customers would obey the rules and cooperate with stall operators to prevent future dine-in restrictions.

"When the customers don't cooperate, we suffer as a result. It's not fair to us," she added.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...court-till-dec-13-after-diners-flout-covid-19

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oppies need to stop fucking around with our livelihoods. Kindly follow all the instructions of our safe distancing ambassadors without hesitation instead of showing them your fuck face attitudes.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is absolutely fuck-up. The stall owners are innocent, but yet they have to pay the price for it. Nobody was infected with the virus. So why limit to takeaway only?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is absolutely fuck-up. The stall owners are innocent, but yet they have to pay the price for it. Nobody was infected with the virus. So why limit to takeaway only?

The rest of us sinkies are also innocent. When oppies behave irresponsibly and get away with it by winning elections by luck, the residents suffer because their town council gets mismanaged or MPs get fired for lying in parliament. Is it fair to us citizens when oppies take part in elections with the intentions of winning?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rest of us sinkies are also innocent. When oppies behave irresponsibly and get away with it by winning elections by luck, the residents suffer because their town council gets mismanaged or MPs get fired for lying in parliament. Is it fair to us citizens when oppies take part in elections with the intentions of winning?

I'm absolutely fine with that.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enjoy cooking at home with extra portions at normal prices. Now a days it is not worth it to eat at food courts and order drinks at coffee shops. Let the vicious cycle devour itself.
After the covid, I will also adjust my lifestyle to not visit them anymore. Thanks to our puppies.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please send Ms Khan over to me to have her nipples clamped, she needs to be fucked hard.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies need to stop fucking around with our livelihoods. Kindly follow all the instructions of our safe distancing ambassadors without hesitation instead of showing them your fuck face attitudes.
有影無 ?
whenever i go to the aircond coffee shop that i patronize , i always see nobody bother about
safe distancing. particularly during saturday and sunday , the place is very crowded. every body
wear mask and so far no one is infected. this proved that safe distancing is not a measure that prevent infection.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
有影無 ?
whenever i go to the aircond coffee shop that i patronize , i always see nobody bother about
safe distancing. particularly during saturday and sunday , the place is very crowded. every body
wear mask and so far no one is infected. this proved that safe distancing is not a measure that prevent infection.

If you have photo evidence, please submit them to your nearest RC. We'll send down some safe distancing ambassadors and our neighbourhood crime prevention patrols to investigate.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I donch understand why this restrction when more than 80% population vaxxed and VTL other countries but still punishing the citizens....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have photo evidence, please submit them to your nearest RC. We'll send down some safe distancing ambassadors and our neighbourhood crime prevention patrols to investigate.
What is this? Send in the gestapo? Is thus a Nazi state? When will they start marking the unvaccinated like they did to the jews?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SDA's did not do their job and the hawkers and patrons get punished?
These fellas think they are still in the army-punishing the whole platoon because of one or two laggard?
People got mouth to feed- there is no free food here in private sector

Last edited: