• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bishan Junction 8 Foodcourt Suspended Dine-In Due To Irresponsible Oppies Disobeying Safe Distancing Ambassadors! Fucked Up Oppies!

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have photo evidence, please submit them to your nearest RC. We'll send down some safe distancing ambassadors and our neighbourhood crime prevention patrols to investigate.

the virus affected your brain ah ? your request is tantamount to asking me getting innocent people into serious trouble. u think i will do it ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully vaxxed still have to do this and that.... enjoying the new normal yet? :biggrin:
Protest, boycott, civil disobey the whole covid restriction can be performed and the govt has no power over it. If you comply like mad, this is what happen. Giving away your liberties and rights while waiting to die from the vaccine.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the virus affected your brain ah ? your request is tantamount to asking me getting innocent people into serious trouble. u think i will do it ?

How could they be innocent? Didn't you say these people were flouting covid safe distancing measures with impunity? Send in photo evidence and we'll get the SDAs down to investigate.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could they be innocent? Didn't you say these people were flouting covid safe distancing measures with impunity? Send in photo evidence and we'll get the SDAs down to investigate.
they are just behaving in a normal way as we all do before needless draconian measures are put in place. human beings have been interacting in this
way when they are in a group, not standing 3 ,4 feet away from each other. it is not about freedom , it is just the natural way human beings do things.
if this is breaking some law , then everyone on a bus on mrt train are not innocent too. why is there double standard ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do all these safe distancing and masking requirements actually make any difference to the spread of Covid?