• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big recession is coming?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Long term recession is highly unlikely with PAP in charged. If oppositions take over maybe recessions will be everyday. Because they are not ready to form a garmen.

Do pray tell.
Wong Kan Seng - Teacher
Vivian Balakrishnan - eye doctor
Big nose Teo - Read Admirer
Lim Heng Kiang - Engineer
Lim Swee Say - Computer Engineer
Khaw Boon Wan - Also Engineer and he is deem to be an expert in Medical Services and now town planning?
Gan Kim Yong - Another Engineer....
And the list goes on....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every other day I hear of another distant friend losing his job and either becoming sales, housing or insurance agent.

Soon everyone will kena

stay away from them... they have suay luck. it's contagious as you can see.

must b neber pray to tai shui and the haw ya pek.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every other day I hear of another distant friend losing his job and either becoming sales, housing or insurance agent.

Soon everyone will kena

Never heard of recession hitting SG. Maybe a little shaking here and there due to external forces but generally, SG is rock steady. If recession occurs, PAP can use the locked up CPF money to keep the economy running to help sinkies.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon everyone will kena

No recession at all. Sinkees are constantly being replaced by foreign talent recession or no recession.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never heard of recession hitting SG. Maybe a little shaking here and there due to external forces but generally, SG is rock steady. If recession occurs, PAP can use the locked up CPF money to keep the economy running to help sinkies.
Keep out the nosy opposition, get more fingers into the cookie jar is unmistakably, the name of the game, everything else is secondary...

Intoparliamentjpg.jpg
[IMG source]

923467_520674211327249_1882841008_n.jpg
[IMG URL]

E.g. "dignity"= an excuse to get more fingers into the national cookie $$$ jar...
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

The rest is the history...
ST23Mar2007-%2BWhy%2Bpay%2Bmust%2Bgo%2Bup.JPG

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP business model the best, in any situation they still get their bonuses etc..only cut little bit, make mistakes, still get paid & still can brag about it. Downtown, my boss say CUT...recession FREEZE, make MISTAKES - YOU GO!:p
No dropout, everyone gets promoted.
Bluddy white selfserving scumbags.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon everyone will kena

actually insuracne can earn big money if u have rich realtives or know how to cheat old people like irene ang, or one of those CRMs from banks who suck tiko cock to sell their bankrupt wallstreetinsurance investments.