• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Big handphone vs small handphone

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to compare my new 6.7inch handphone with old 6.2inch one and realised they showing the same amount of screen for all the sites .
I thought it will show more else will not buy such a big handphone wtf.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people are complaining screen size small when there is no need for a bigger ones?
Hand holding a big gadget for fark?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also realised tiong make many those ultra fast charging 100w and above at a low price whereas expensive amdk and Samsung apple phones still stuck at 25w or so.
And not paper talk only, it really charge like magic
For Handphone buy tiong one is a no brainer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also realised tiong make many those ultra fast charging 100w and above at a low price whereas expensive amdk and Samsung phones still stuck at 25w or so.

Super fast charging can damage your battery, of course the Tiongs want you to replace your batteries more frequently. They have the lithium mines.

If you enjoy using a shitty Tiong Android phone, go ahead. :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super fast charging can damage your battery, of course the Tiongs want you to replace your batteries more frequently. They have the lithium mines.

Serious? Then I kana con liao

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if you want to buy a Tiong Android phone, go to Far East Plaza and buy one from Winnie. Best prices and great service guaranteed.

Take note she only has Vivo and Oppo phones.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

But if can super fast charge and last 2 years or so for the price still a good buy lah.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you want to buy a Tiong Android phone, go to Far East Plaza and buy one from Winnie. Best prices and great service guaranteed.

Take note she only has Vivo and Oppo phones.

J2 mobile is wife of that simlim case

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
J2 mobile is wife of that simlim case

I think ex-wife now. :wink:

Her store is quite popular. I have seen angmohs, Pinoy maids, PMETs, old farts, students, Tiongs, Indons, Banglas there. And the shop is a one-woman show, if it's crowded expect to queue and wait. Good thing the toilet is just next door. :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to compare my new 6.7inch handphone with old 6.2inch one and realised they showing the same amount of screen for all the sites .
I thought it will show more else will not buy such a big handphone wtf.
tat LKB... @ginfreely oso changed her to a IP 16.... y not ask her to share her sexperience here... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tat LKB... @ginfreely oso changed her to a IP 16.... y not ask her to share her sexperience here... :geek:
Lkb is your Cantonese hakka chicken family women. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png