• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG FISH in the third batch of accused who had sex with underaged hooker

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many customers at my restaurant earlier tonight, usual weekend boom

As usual, many came from the nearby karaokes and clubs, with conversation largely on football and how Wigan hammered Newcastle

However, there was a big group of legal eagles from one of the biggest law firms in town.

I was attracted to one super chio lawyer - I held my horses because I am married, but she is so absolutely beautiful my heart melted

Anyway as I lingered, I overheard conversation that in the next batch of those who will be charged for sex with underaged hooker ...

... is a CEO of a listed company, well known in high society and entertainment circles

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why-do-we-yawn.jpg

axus_auto

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual, many came from the nearby karaokes and clubs, with conversation largely on football and how Wigan hammered Newcastle

However, there was a big group of legal eagles from one of the biggest law firms in town.

I was attracted to one super chio lawyer - I held my horses because I am married, but she is so absolutely beautiful my heart melted

Anyway as I lingered, I overheard conversation that in the next batch of those who will be charged for sex with underaged hooker ...

... is a CEO of a listed company, well known in high society and entertainment circles

It's hard to complain that the govt is biased in this case.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot repeat what I have heard since the guy is not charged yet and it won't be fair to him

But the lawyers assumed we restaurant folk don't know much and talked quite freely

When I heard the name I wasn't surprised at all

He has many chiobu surrounding him but he may be suspicious oif them since he is rich and powerful

Better to pay a hooker and send her away after the screw

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow.. Besotted Leaks.
"I held my horses because I am married, but she is so absolutely beautiful my heart melted".. you seriously believed a chio lawyer would give a waiter a second look???

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hear Subhas got high blood , wun eat at zi cha place . But I still want to book table for mother day dinner . Hope he can reply soon .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
his restaurant got only 1 chair...he is trying to get a loan to purchase the table and 5 other chairs. You are his first big customer.

I hear Subhas got high blood , wun eat at zi cha place . But I still want to book table for mother day dinner . Hope he can reply soon .

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
erection2011 said:
his restaurant got only 1 chair...he is trying to get a loan to purchase the table and 5 other chairs. You are his first big customer.

No chair ? Is it Japanese restaurant ? Then better dun book . My mother cannot eat raw thing .