• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG FISH in the third batch of accused who had sex with underaged hooker

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can prove his veracity by giving the initials but he won't because he has no clue. Another Gurkha story.

If he can, I will provide another.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah bro..i lack knowledge of his background and intent here....but i just lampoon his posts.

He can prove his veracity by giving the initials but he won't because he has no clue. Another Gurkha story.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not too dumb, slightly better intelligence than the average sammyboy visitor

But surely you must know that if I provide initials they can easily be matched

Your initials however I can disclose ---- GDS

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their names are not secret. The entire legal service is aware, so are people in the civil service. They will not be able to pinpoint you. Ok no need initials. Just give the age. As it is listed company and you are running a business and familiar with company registration you can get his age as he is a CEO. Give you until Monday end.

Now you are confusing me. I thought my name started with Tan and later by L**. Now start with G. Someone else said Q with 4 year old daughter. Then also got an elder brother.

You are not too dumb, slightly better intelligence than the average sammyboy visitor

But surely you must know that if I provide initials they can easily be matched

Your initials however I can disclose ---- GDS

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their names are not secret. The entire legal service is aware, so are people in the civil service. They will not be able to pinpoint you. Ok no need initials. Just give the age. As it is listed company and you are running a business and familiar with company registration you can get his age as he is a CEO. Give you until Monday end.

Now you are confusing me. I thought my name started with Tan and later by L**. Now start with G. Someone else said Q with 4 year old daughter. Then also got an elder brother.

Give me until Monday's end or what? You speak like the same juves around here

There's enough info already, I will not give age or initials that will match

I wanted to say if you behave I won't expose you GDS, but Shanmugam already got you and let you go, so no point in that

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just humour me. I am slow and can't work it out. Ok make it easy for you. Has this guy got hair. As most people got hair and nearly all CEOs got hair just say yes and people will know that you have always been honest.

I wanted to say if you behave I won't expose you GDS, but Shanmugam already got you and let you go, so no point in that

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......what double standard with papee......it exists right here in sbf....... all the hypocrates pse get off your high chairs.
challenging pple to name names when ownself refuses to do so when requested/challenged......lol.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the moderators do something about this type of meaningless threads.

Otherwise, everyone can start posting along this line....

The other day at the coffeeshop, i heard a group of CEOs talking about Mr X. Mr X is the CEO of a listed company, and a former MP. It was mentioned that Mr X had an affair with Miss Y who was working with him. But then Mr X's wife - Mrs X knew about it and sent a PI to collect evidence. Blah blah blah

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't expose scroobal? Beshitted, once again you spinning a tall tale?

SichuanGeGe

Alfrescian
Loyal
his restaurant got only 1 chair...he is trying to get a loan to purchase the table and 5 other chairs. You are his first big customer.

你好,boss shop many many chairs. 有红色的,白色的。very late night time, boss drive big lorry ask many worker in shop go up lorry. He bring us go hdb flat people die and bring chair, plastic chair back to shop. Now boss shop many many plastic chair

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No video, no evidence, no nothing? Fuck your lao boo cheebye, show us the proof or the beef?

220px-Wheres_the_beef_commercial.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just humour me. I am slow and can't work it out. Ok make it easy for you. Has this guy got hair. As most people got hair and nearly all CEOs got hair just say yes and people will know that you have always been honest.

You wanted to see his beloved restaurant? here you go

nl3.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can Subhas do? Nothing.
You can pay a junior lawyer and it will be the same for sure. There are just no mitigating factors for the case.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now your true name is probably Gapoor daughter of SamyVelu (GDS), you have many identities and genders bro.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
g'day mate...you had too many beers? My avatar is a swell looking girl....what do you see? Ask any forummer to verify.

Enjoying the weather ?...onset of winter. Can hug BosSam to keep mutually warm.

hi there

!. wow! what happening to you avatar?
2. it looks so crossed leh!
3. too much poking or what.
4. g'day mate from down under!