• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Don't Be Fooled

That wonderful ! We have one less door knocking MLM runner bothering the peace of society:wink:

Isn't it wonderful to know that you have been proven wrong again by me with this issue about tithing? :biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't it wonderful to know that you have been proven wrong again by me with this issue about tithing? :biggrin:

I believe most audience would agree it is more embarassing for a 'true' christain and a self-proclaimed bible expert to get the bible marriage laws wrong. And need to be corrected :p :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

082-You-say..-God-says..-650x481.jpg

The poster is sticking...Not even 1 line he can pull down:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

nicene_council.jpg

-Image depicting the Nicene Council of 325 AD. Where Jesus became God by a vote of the Bishops.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

nicene_council.jpg

-Image depicting the Nicene Council of 325 AD. Where Jesus became God by a vote of the Bishops.

Like I said, village atheists make terrible church historians and theologians. You can always count on them to screw up on both fronts.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give you another chance to redeem yourself

Trying to evade the fact that you have posted blindly about Ahmad Deedat? Clearly you have not bothered to find out more about what he was writing about.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

To me, the bible needs to read in the context of the time it was written. That is, its a book written 2000 to 3000 ++++ years ago. It needs to be read in the understanding of the society during that time. If clowns just take 1 verse and say bible say this..the reader must ask what did that verse meant during that time?

2000 to 3000 Years ago, were the jews considered a civilized tribe? :wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a jewish.or judaism practice. But nut jobs like con hees gang practice tat.

The root problem is not with Con Hee but with the book. Mark my words, there sure will be another Con Hee coming after him. The solution to the problem is to tackle the root cause:wink: What is the root cause?

The bible regardless of being read in the right context or wrong context, correct interpretation or wrong interpretation can be a highly abusable and therefore dangerous book(in the wrong hands). It can be abused for GENOCIDE, WAR, SEX, RAPE, INCEST, VIRGIN CAPTURE, SLAVERY, PROSPERITY AND TITHING.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The root problem is not with Con Hee but with the book. Mark my words, there sure will be another Con Hee coming after him. The solution to the problem is to tackle the root cause:wink: What is the root cause?

The bible regardless of being read in the right context or wrong context, correct interpretation or wrong interpretation can be a highly abusable and therefore dangerous book(in the wrong hands). It can be abused for GENOCIDE, WAR, SEX, RAPE, INCEST, VIRGIN CAPTURE, SLAVERY, PROSPERITY AND TITHING.

And village atheists like you are guilty of that too. 'nuff said!