• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware... your mobile phone may be bugged

SleepWithSnake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beware... your mobile phone may be bugged

June 9, 2013 - 12:37am

By: Zaihan Mohamed Yusof Benson Ang

If your mobile phone feels hot even when you have not used it, or the screen lights up suddenly, your mobile phone could be bugged using cheap software, says private investigator Vincent Tan of Commercial Investigations LLP.

Expensive software, however, are virtually invisible and undetectable, he says.

Software can cost anywhere from $80 to $300.

And people closest to you may have placed the bug.

Also, while these software claim to help monitor children and employees, there are instances where such programs seem to have been used to catch out cheating spouses.

For instance, a blogger last week posted incriminating SMSes between his wife and lover.

The text messages were ostensibly captured by a spy software that captures the tracked phone's text messages, browsing history, and physical location.

Read the full story in The New Paper on Sunday (June 9).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And to allay your fears, consult Vincent Tan of Commercial Investigations LLP today! :rolleyes:

These days, it's quite hard to distinguish between a real news article and an advertisement.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my no color nokia phone can be bugged?

My 2nd Mobile phone was my old Nokia..it thinks in Black & White, that is my spare phone..it has a bug, once in a while, it will pick at random any SMS stored in the inbox & send that you either the 1st person on the phone list or at random or it will just pick random SMS wether it is in English, Chinese or symbols compose a SMS & send it out..do you think my phone is BUGGED? or have bugs!:biggrin:

We should not have no fear, unless we are cheating husbands/wives or into some sort of cheating.. but then again, smart cheaters..will know how to cover their tracks...just as there are PI etc..:biggrin:

Last edited: