• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of Scroobal

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ever reply to him. He is a PAP/SPH agent out to trace our IP addresses.

He spreads false rumors here to bait forumers out. Don't ever behind what he said.

Last year, he SWEARED that HE HEARD the news about GECKO's passing.

And Gecko is still alive and kicking today.

But those poor SBF forumers who spread the news are no longer around.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have to start 2 threads to say the exact same thing?

Sam, can put to thrash bin please?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

He spreads false rumors here to bait forumers out. Don't ever behind what he said.

Bro, any chance of getting my own website like you did for me in the past. The one that had the sheep and all. Appreciate it.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just think about it.

When netizens spread rumors about cause of the fire attack on Seng, police threaten to take action.

When Scroobal SWEARED by his words that Gecko has passed on and it turns out to be a LIE, isn't such rumor-mongering a thousand times WORSE ???

Why didn't the police or government take note THEN ??

Because SCROOBAL is a PAP/SPH agent tasked to lure us out !

Beware beware of this Fraudster, don't ever reply to him.

What can they do with your IP address?

BTW, there are many who are still around, who spread the news.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just think about it.

When netizens spread rumors about cause of the fire attack on Seng, police threaten to take action.

Indeed, old gecko is in very serious condition that time, I never expect her to make it too.

As for Seng case where police threaten to take action, let them do it. Afterall, it is the SPH who wrote about it. Regarding the flat issue.

I dono what problems you have with him, but all readers will judge for themselves what is posted.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever it is, unlike you, Scroobal is courageous enough to appear here in his old form.

Sadly you have to surface here in disguise to continue your whacking him from the old
forum. I'm sure most of us old birds here know who you're!

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old SBF, almost everybody know Scroobal is a FRAUD. The moment he post, he will be slammed and wacked from all corners.

Remember QXP ?

This sucker exposed him and paste his NRIC number everywhere in the forum.

This is Scroobal, the devious, demented, disgusting psychotic !

If you cross his path, he will get his PAP IB to wack you !

Indeed, old gecko is in very serious condition that time, I never expect her to make it too.

As for Seng case where police threaten to take action, let them do it. Afterall, it is the SPH who wrote about it. Regarding the flat issue.

I dono what problems you have with him, but all readers will judge for themselves what is posted.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courageous ??? You must be kidding. Do you know who Scroobal is in REAL LIFE ?

Read these two threads from the old SBF yourself:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=sammyboymod&msg=180902.47&search=y

to: WaKaluKong 47 of 92

180902.47 in reply to 180902.46

Comrade.I have this gut feelings scroobol set up GN. WHO IS HE? If I could recall even before GN was arrested he was accusing GN of sending malicious emails.

Who knows? Scroobal is devious enough to be capable of anything villainous since he is a God, a Two-faced one.

We'll just have to wait for the alleged email to see the light and examine it for signs of the familiar Scroobal style. Then we can hold his feet to the fire.

There'll be no sneaky summary judgement this time as GN has claimed trial and the US consul is looking on with great interest.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=sammyboymod&msg=178886.67&search=y

to: ALL 67 of 192

178886.67 in reply to 178886.8

The fraud of a Scroobal on Gopalan Nair. Now that Gopalan Nair is back, this fraud starts singing a different tune.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=162655.126

"...Gopalan actually fled to the US and was not present. True to form, JBJ stepped in pro bono and took the opportunity to belittle stock market hobbyist who calls himself the AG. AG and the government must have regretted do it.

I think we can see a pattern here about not taking on the oppressive regime in 2 instances. Thats why I am surprised that Jackrabbit wants people to march on parliament and other opposition members to be confrontational...." Scroobal, 09 January 2008

These two old-timers Papabull and Ptader are now missing. Ptader is Scroobal's arch enemy who caught him LYING with his pants down on many occasions. How can you trust the words of this FRAUDSTER ?

Whatever it is, unlike you, Scroobal is courageous enough to appear here in his old form.

Sadly you have to surface here in disguise to continue your whacking him from the old
forum. I'm sure most of us old birds here know who you're!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old SBF, almost everybody know Scroobal is a FRAUD. The moment he post, he will be slammed and wacked from all corners.

Remember QXP ?

This sucker exposed him and paste his NRIC number everywhere in the forum.

This is Scroobal, the devious, demented, disgusting psychotic !

If you cross his path, he will get his PAP IB to wack you !

The NRIC Scroobal so called pasted was a fictitious one. It does not, cannot exist.

You are either someone sick (to have kept records of the old SBF) or you are some spy working for godknowswho.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you need is $USD15 a year to register a DelphiPlus account and you can obtain the old SBF records since the beginning of time.

Don't tell me you don't know this ???

The NRIC Scroobal so called pasted was a fictitious one. It does not, cannot exist.

You are either someone sick (to have kept records of the old SBF) or you are some spy working for godknowswho.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't stand the heat, just continue to do your MOLE job quietly and nobody will fcuk care about you.

Bro, any chance of getting my own website like you did for me in the past. The one that had the sheep and all. Appreciate it.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is he QXP,he speaks like QXP,he writes like QXP.he moves like QXP,he may be QXP,he may not be QXP

HeHe,remember the mad Malaysian lawyer Lingham with former chief justice?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you need is $USD15 a year to register a DelphiPlus account and you can obtain the old SBF records since the beginning of time.

Don't tell me you don't know this ???
What he meant was going to the trouble of keeping account of all this. And you actually paid USD$15 for get the access. What a bigger dork.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know there is function called "SEARCH" ???

Thanks for showing everyone what an IDIOT you are.

So what LIES are you coming up to mislead forumers again ?

I notice you are here almost 24 hours a day.

You must either be jobless and got nothing better to do in your life or you are have a screw loose somewhere in your head !

What he meant was going to the trouble of keeping account of all this. And you actually paid USD$15 for get the access. What a bigger dork.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know there is function called "SEARCH" ???

Thanks for showing everyone what an IDIOT you are.

So what LIES are you coming up to mislead forumers again ?

I notice you are here almost 24 hours a day.

You must either be jobless and got nothing better to do in your life or you are have a screw loose somewhere in your head !
You actually went to the trouble of paying money and doing search. Just send Delphi a hamper. All will be done for you.

Why don't go hang around at YPAP.COM. At least they won't offend a PAP MP. So no letter of suck up and apology needed.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell are you talking about ?

You want me to teach you how to do a simple "Search" ?

Just type "Scroobal" into the box and you will get a complete LIST of your posts.

You still have many DIRTY SECRETS kept in the old forum, wanna me to DIG them all out for you ?

You actually went to the trouble of paying money and doing search. Just send Delphi a hamper. All will be done for you.

Why don't go hang around at YPAP.COM. At least they won't offend a PAP MP. So no letter of suck up and apology needed.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just think about it.

When Scroobal SWEARED by his words that Gecko has passed on and it turns out to be a LIE, isn't such rumor-mongering a thousand times WORSE ???

Why didn't the police or government take note THEN ??

Because SCROOBAL is a PAP/SPH agent tasked to lure us out !

Beware beware of this Fraudster, don't ever reply to him.

dude, dont even bother with this fella. This joker makes up little anecdotes in his messages, some of which i know for a fact are blatant lies. Its actually a very commonly used persuasion trick by conmen, unfortunately many sinkies here are gullible enough to fall for it. No wonder LKY is still laughing his ass off after decades. However, worse still, i actually do suspect that he's mentally unstable. Just look at some of his exchanges with Uncle Yap, its absolutely ludicrous.

Just put him on ignore, he's not worth your time.

:smile:

siaosdp

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell are you talking about ?

You want me to teach you how to do a simple "Search" ?

Just type "Scroobal" into the box and you will get a complete LIST of your posts.

You still have many DIRTY SECRETS kept in the old forum, wanna me to DIG them all out for you ?

PLease lah. Cannot win in the forum and have to resort in all these nonsense. That is what happen when you lick your master balls too much and dunno how to perform. What a loser.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

and there were those who registered and upgraded just to get those they didn't like banned.

i think they are doing it again here. same pattern. same cowardly mentality and same cyberbullying tactics.

by the way, why are those jokers being intimidated by your postings? i really do not see anything wrong with them. they are just your personal opinions.