• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Better of the Chiobus

Which chiobu will you choose

• Rina Tin Pei Ling

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Nicole Seah Xue Ling

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
got 2 chiobus? there is only one, if you consider RIN TIN TIN is chio, then u have bad taste. Look at her teeth its stained

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll choose Nicole for the fact that she answers sensibly, coherent, confident and shows that there is brains inside that preety head of hers. The bonus is, she sincerely shows she has her heart in the right place. Honest and does not try to claim credit.

A solid sincereity is in one stroke demonstarted by wanting to run under an opposition ticket. It would have been much easier to be an opportunists and run with the PAP.

Sarah Peiling.......what can I say. My head hurts when I hear her speak. Full of gibberish and innuendoes and unsubstatiated claims.

Do we really believed Tin Tin organised a meeting with all hawkers in Macpherson to keep prices stable? This kind of things don't happen in a week. The groundwork was done by someone else but this kid wants to take credit. She says:

"I called for a meeting of......yada yada yada......" Who is she trying to kid?

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very funny still have TT vote. By comparison NS will definately win in face to face debate.

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if anybody deems her act cute display to be attractive & calibre as MP......

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B_6x_5J78Rs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

i urge all with a religion (regardless or faith) please pray for the the end times to come quicker.