• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

500k salary vs cum inside woman of your dream unlimited times

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn 500k can enjoy , only tcj is dumb, think all pap are dumb ,greed ,like ridout ,renov ,F1 ,fucker among themselves like mass OG,lol,last time Don hv Internet or else many senior ones also get sacked,everyone knows who they are,lol,cb

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn 500k can enjoy , only tcj is dumb, think all pap are dumb ,greed ,like ridout ,renov ,F1 ,fucker among themselves like mass OG,lol,last time Don hv Internet or else many senior ones also get sacked,everyone knows who they are,lol,cb
He was after kingship between his legs. Couldn’t become prime minister but some bitch is ready to go down on him every day and call him daddy. Why not? Free fuck from a rich man’s daughter. Sex is just the pretext, his wounded manhood needed to be stroked

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must always remember... Top guy is the smartest of ALL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The woman of our dreams. 500k is sup sup sui for her, if you service her right.

Hoching.jpg

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was after kingship between his legs. Couldn’t become prime minister but some bitch is ready to go down on him every day and call him daddy. Why not? Free fuck from a rich man’s daughter. Sex is just the pretext, his wounded manhood needed to be stroked

Honestly a puxy is a puxy, rich or poor. The girls from Ukraine not rich but amazing pink puxy

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give up $500k for a 47 year old cunt? He must be out of his mind!

jw5

Loyal
Can only choose one. Which you choose?

I suppose it would depend on your net worth at the time you have to make the choice. If your net worth is $500K, keep your job. If your net worth is $50 million, keep cummin'. :thumbsup::ninja::biggrin:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disclaimer :- this is only an imaginary conversation between 2 warriors in some far away land....

Leader: Enough is enough ! Your philandering ways have to stop. It is affecting our conquest to build & maintain a better Kingdom for our citizens. Colleagues & me had counseled you for years, yet you cannot give up your ways!

General Andy:- Stop! I DID NOT philander. I just found a lady whom is a soul mate to me. For years, I had followed you & your counsellors advises, obeyed you in everything since young, even choice of a life partner in the journey of life, as an obligation to your kindness to me, empowered me not just in career but also in financial aspects, BUT it is NOT me, nor the life I sought for.

Each Human has free will. What is the point of having great wealth & power, even limited as I for sure will not be a King, but merely just a robot to build your Kingdom. I appreciate the brotherhood you had shown towards me. I appreciate it fully, but I am getting on with age, & I have no wish to continue living a lie for other's expectations of me.

I have great wealth, but what is wealth if I can't even spend it ALL in my lifetime? I am happy with just a cup of milk in the morning, a kiss & a hug from one whom loves me for what I am at heart, who says 'I love you' & waits for me to come home after a busy day at honest work, with a hug & another kiss, just like many ordinary citizens whom I fought so hard for, proven over years of my service. I only want to love truly, & be loved in return...

Leader:- Didn't your wife, who bore you beautiful kids, put up with you for years faithfully, did the same?!

General Andy: She is a good, nice & faithful lady. She has my greatest respect, as fellow Human & citizen. She is of a different level than mine, sadly as I am a yet unevolved Human, by the things I had to do in our brotherhood's conquest, & far below her expectations of an evolved man. As said, I have no wish to live an emotional lie with age catching up. She will be well provided for, as well as our kids which I will fight for JOINT CUSTODY, so as not to hurt her anymore, or hurt our kids future....

Leader:- Nonsense! Last chance! Give her up or I will remove you!

General Andy: It is sad that it had came to this. I had matured. She is the 江 山 that I had been seeking for throughout in my life. She may not be the most beautiful lady in the World, but she speaks to my heart, for years & many more years till our mortality in the journey of life ends. I wish you & your conquests all the best. I tender my resignation today.