• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Betrayed by army mate, chee bye kia fuck me upside down

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him stay at my place because he was down and out - he used my address to borrow from ah long

I also owe money but my relationship good since I manged it well
a
KNN he borrowed from so many and now I have to report police and even my own relationship also screwed

Chee bye, better to have no friends than this kind of chee bye kia make me headache

One of the runners even spat at me - there were four of them, I cannot fight them

KNN be careful of the people you consider friends

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, birds of the same kind flock together.

If u want to get out of the current shit hole you're in, you have to stop being a piece of crap yourself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the point of this thread?
to announce you a dumbfuck?
to shame him? then post photos and details.
you need help? i help you track him down recover debt 50-50 spilt. no money collected no need fees.