• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Sammyboy quotes ever

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attending community events is the fundamentals of politics of winning elections.

There is no formula. What works is the one that gets a party closer to where it wants to reach, whatever it is. There are lousy strategies and lousy politicians that have won the day before because of other reasons.

The funny party or politician is the one that expects their competitor to scale down. That is illogical. Only 2 have said that - both who are sec-gens of the next two biggest opposition parties and were aiming for the same party, the biggest opposition. One said (back in a Feb 2009 forum) that some parties should not "beggar thy neighbour" as if they themselves acted like a good neighbour, one recently said in this forum that some parties were trying to be bad for Singapore by growing themselves. Yes, give me a ?.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should know, since you are a seasoned politician....NOT!

You give him too much fucking credit lah. He is just a helping around wanting to rub shoulders with politicians so he can boast about it in SBF. You don't know he is a namedropper?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramseth : today i dont wannabe ireneyeoh. i feel like doing samba instead. :p

b7PcOCyGxRfZ-jlVATIIFg.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You give him too much fucking credit lah. He is just a helping around wanting to rub shoulders with politicians so he can boast about it in SBF. You don't know he is a namedropper?

If he wants to feel good about himself, he can also login as Irene or Candice and wank while others respond.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you say this is from one writer or more than one? GUESS WHOOOOO......?

"There's actually no need to use tissue or whatever to chope seats. When you bought you food and found empty seat, just sit down and eat. What's so difficult? If someone there say here choped already you cannot sit and eat here, ignore them. What are they going to do? Call police, they have no case? Beat me up? I'll make sure at least one of them is maimed even I lose the fight. I can claim self-defence anyway. "

"You want her to stop working? Go tell her.WP didn't impose any restriction on outside job on WP MPs elected. It's up to the MPs themelsves. You have a problem with that? It's only PAP that imposed that. You got not problem with PAP but got problem with opposition? It's alright too, it's your democratic right. Go ask LKY. No PAP MPs must be full-time MPs except those appointed ministers. He can arrest me or sue me if I'm not telling the truth. He knows damn well who I am"

"What's there to comment? Comment can help repair? Let them repair a.s.a.p. When I was FA I encountered flight delays due to technical problems too. What's there to comment and complain? What do we know about technicals? Get technicians get the repair done and the flight off as soon and as safely as possible."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who? I bet no one can guess this one.

"I challenge you to a fight, anyplace, anywhere, anytime. the fight to be live telecast on this forum. you seem to be a very formidable fighter from what I read but nevertheless I plan to subdue you within 7 seconds, by 10 seconds you will be on your knees and begging for mercy from me."

Last edited:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"I challenge you to a fight, anyplace, anywhere, anytime. the fight to be live telecast on this forum. you seem to be a very formidable fighter from what I read but nevertheless I plan to subdue you within 7 seconds, by 10 seconds you will be on your knees and begging for mercy from me."

Without checking my guess is XXXXXXX but i might dig it out if i decide to give some time to these "Internet keyboard warriors". :biggrin:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to comment? Comment can help repair? Let them repair a.s.a.p. When I was FA I encountered flight delays due to technical problems too. What's there to comment and complain? What do we know about technicals? Get technicians get the repair done and the flight off as soon and as safely as possible."

Haha..I said that. Now I'm also on quotable quotes. :smile:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah! this guy very siah lan!!! this one from the new sammyboy or the old forum?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"
I never kick men's balls. Men to men fight, that groin area is reserved for mutual respect men to men, if you're a gentleman. Kicking men's balls is only for women retaliating in desparation.
"

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the quotes are very interesting, but you all quote quote should also name who said what. Otherwise, I old man but newbie here blur blur don't know who said what.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most handsome has returned. As long as he's around, I dare not claim to be handsome anymore. Welcome back. All things must pass and what has passed was past. Let's look forward and move ahead.

-- Ramseth to Chia Ti Lik