• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best money changer to change Ringgit to Sing Dollars?

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros! Long story short...

I just got back from a JB shopping trip. And found that I still have 500 Ringgit left. I think I should have enough for one cheonging session at one of GL's Houses of Pleasure, but I will need to get a good exchange rate.

Now, I know that the best place to change Sing Dollars to Ringgit is at one of those money changers at the JB customs side. They need Sing dollars so they will give better deal than if you change at Singaporean money changer.

But now I need to change Ringgit to Sing Dollars. Where should I go?

I did some quick research and found lots of threads in many other forums but they usually advise people where to go to change Sing dollars to Ringgit, not the other way round...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
500 will not a lot of diff lah. Just go to the nearest one will do, save on travelling cost.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros! Long story short...

I just got back from a JB shopping trip. And found that I still have 500 Ringgit left. I think I should have enough for one cheonging session at one of GL's Houses of Pleasure, but I will need to get a good exchange rate.

Now, I know that the best place to change Sing Dollars to Ringgit is at one of those money changers at the JB customs side. They need Sing dollars so they will give better deal than if you change at Singaporean money changer.

But now I need to change Ringgit to Sing Dollars. Where should I go?

I did some quick research and found lots of threads in many other forums but they usually advise people where to go to change Sing dollars to Ringgit, not the other way round...

Keep that RM.. Next time you go to JB for a shopping trip and suddenly feeling horny, head down to Jalan Wong Ah Fook for some cheap fuck over there..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep that RM.. Next time you go to JB for a shopping trip and suddenly feeling horny, head down to Jalan Wong Ah Fook for some cheap fuck over there..

Jana Ah Fook.. ha ha ha ha, the 'old crow' by the staircases, you try!! oh my gourd!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jana Ah Fook.. ha ha ha ha, the 'old crow' by the staircases, you try!! oh my gourd!!!

Don't forget the wrinkling old Keling Ladyboys standing at the pavements of Wong Ah Fook urging every one walking there to follow her up the dark staircase.. :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the wrinkling old Keling Ladyboys standing at the pavements of Wong Ah Fook urging every one walking there to follow her up the dark staircase.. :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

A line from Eddie Rabbit song " I know a place, where love come easy, I know a woman who leads me there"!... one must be damn desperate & damn broke to follow the "ladies' up the stairs...Freddy Krueger maybe waiting...don't tell me, you have been up the stairs? did you buy the "power up" from the vendor?

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A line from Eddie Rabbit song " I know a place, where love come easy, I know a woman who leads me there"!... one must be damn desperate & damn broke to follow the "ladies' up the stairs...Freddy Krueger maybe waiting...don't tell me, you have been up the stairs? did you buy the "power up" from the vendor?

Oh man, how i Love the beautifuL Lyrics of this song..:wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep the RM for next Malaysia trip. RM500 only less than SG$200.
Are you really that poor need that $200 to survive?
Poor still can go Malaysia ????????????????????

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, unless you so hard up with sgd200 ..remember you lose out with currency spread on buying/selling rate. Anything between 2-5% loss, price for changing money.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes unless urgent in need of $, otherwise keep it for further use in future. FX conversion in and out will make your $ becomes smaller and smaller in value.

jameslim2

I think that for 500 RM it is not worth the trip. I you go near raffle's place, check at arcade

or you can also take a look at the get4x website. they compare the money changer rates in singapore.