• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Bah Kut Teh in Jakarta - Song Fa is now open

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like thailand's dark soup claypot bkt. The pork tastes so different from our local frozen pork.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taiwanese friends in my area prefer bkt on the left. my favorite is still the one from a1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 145

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it dangerous to eat there?
i saw news that the muslim brotherhood just go to those dancing hall and pork shop and smash the shops and threatening to kill the customers.

is it true?

same threat when gambling in Nongsa Batam with jealous generals from JKT sending soldiers with guns to blast at cgaming table n asked for fansome from sg gamblers