• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bernice Liu looks good at 43

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actress Bernice Liu to appear on TVB again after 11 years​

• Sunday, 05 Jun 2022
    8:05 PM MYT
1611523.jpeg

Actress Bernice Liu is appearing in a TVB show 11 years after she left the Hong Kong television station.

Liu, 43, shared her excitement in a series of photos on Instagram Stories last week which showed her getting ready for a guest appearance on variety show Drive U To The Hell.

She included pictures with the show's hosts, singer Alex Fong and DJ Donald Tong.

The Canada-born actress also posted a photo of a TV camera which showed her in action and wrote in the caption: "It's been a while since seeing myself on playback, and I must admit... I do miss this."

The Canada-born actress also posted a photo of a TV camera which showed her in action and wrote in the caption: "It's been a while since seeing myself on playback, and I must admit... I do miss this."

After leaving TVB in 2011 after a decade with the station, Liu has appeared in ViuTV dramas as well as two seasons of Singapore's Channel 5 drama Lion Moms in 2015 and 2017.

Liu, who is best known for her role as Princess Sam-tin in the long-running TVB sitcom, Virtues Of Harmony (2001 to 2002), also runs a wine business, Bellavizio, which produces wine in Bordeaux, France, and Napa, California.

News of her return made its way to Weibo, where netizens marvelled at how she did not look as though she had aged in the past 11 years. – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

ByCx6u.md.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actress Bernice Liu to appear on TVB again after 11 years​

• Sunday, 05 Jun 2022
    8:05 PM MYT
1611523.jpeg

Actress Bernice Liu is appearing in a TVB show 11 years after she left the Hong Kong television station.

Liu, 43, shared her excitement in a series of photos on Instagram Stories last week which showed her getting ready for a guest appearance on variety show Drive U To The Hell.

She included pictures with the show's hosts, singer Alex Fong and DJ Donald Tong.

After leaving TVB in 2011 after a decade with the station, Liu has appeared in ViuTV dramas as well as two seasons of Singapore's Channel 5 drama Lion Moms in 2015 and 2017.

Liu, who is best known for her role as Princess Sam-tin in the long-running TVB sitcom, Virtues Of Harmony (2001 to 2002), also runs a wine business, Bellavizio, which produces wine in Bordeaux, France, and Napa, California.

News of her return made its way to Weibo, where netizens marvelled at how she did not look as though she had aged in the past 11 years. – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

ByCx6u.md.jpg
Sagging Liao but it's nature taking it's course. I prefer this kind rather than those hard silicon ones.