• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bernard Lim Marries Siambu after Divorcing SPG!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is why I bump onto many half thai half chink and they look totally like chink.
They are chinese. Thaksin is definitely 100% ethnic chinese. Several chinese PM before in Thailand. Chuan LeekPai another one that i can recall.
You go instagram loads of ethnic chinese ftom thailand teasing you with their silky smooth boobs snd bums.
I think vietnam has a huge number of chinese too. Maybe even more than thailand,

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are chinese. You go instagram loads of them teasing you with their silky smooth boobs snd bums.
I think vietnam has a huge number of chinese too. Maybe even more than thailand,
Thai got some look like chink got another look like m&d. Viet was under china for 1000 years and they do have some chink blood.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai got some look like chink got another look like m&d. Viet was under china for 1000 years and they do have some chink blood.
The brown thais are true native thais look like malay, live in houses on stilts just like malays. But then all south east asian native live this way.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bernard Lim and Pim Suvarnakuta: Overcoming differences to get married​

20230208173024142f87c775-9aa5-44a4-8600-c98a375efda0_0.jpg

Former radio DJ and nightlife head honcho Bernard Lim married his Thai wife Pim Suvarnakuta in 2019. ST PHOTO: MARK CHEONG
eddino_abdul_hadi.png

Eddino Abdul Hadi
Music Correspondent
UPDATED

11 FEB 2023 AT 11:32 AM SGT

FacebookTwitter

SINGAPORE – He is Singaporean, she is Thai. He is a Catholic and she a Buddhist. This is his second marriage and her first.
Before Mr Bernard Lim, 55, director of advocacy and communications at social service agency Dementia Singapore, married Ms Pim Suvarnakuta in 2019, he used to spend “stupid amounts of money” on the women in his past relationships.

In after...

vp074t2bbtt31.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had an ex-colleague who's a chio accountant when working in BKK who speaks fluent Cantonese. I only found that out on her last day when she speaks Cantonese on her phone. Upon having farewell dinner found out her ancestors came from Guangzhou. I can only say 相逢恨晚....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have to say that as a resident in Thailand I personally take the umbrage at many of the comments here about Thai women.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker deserved to get screwed. He only dated chio gals such as flight attendants, then still complain about spending money on them. This is called pay to play la. Cheebye kia clearly couldn’t keep up and had to downgrade to a siam bu.

A7C104F5-DA02-485F-A346-7147BB089DB4.jpeg